have you ever shamelessly steered a conversation into talking about how big your dick is?

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife kinda likes to draw attention to the fact that my feet and hands are very small, and how it makes absolutely no sense considering I have a big dick. As far as I know all of her friends know what I'm packing.
Have to admit it's kind of a turn on.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife kinda likes to draw attention to the fact that my feet and hands are very small, and how it makes absolutely no sense considering I have a big dick. As far as I know all of her friends know what I'm packing.
Your wife is right. You do have a big dick

Reactions: Nemorex and Gj816

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
"It makes no sense" that you have small hands and feet but a big dick? Surely she doesn't believe that the size of a man's hands has any relation to the size of his penis, does she?

Reactions: 17264491

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love when my wife talks about my big cock to other women.

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"It makes no sense" that you have small hands and feet but a big dick? Surely she doesn't believe that the size of a man's hands has any relation to the size of his penis, does she?
She has come to learn that it doesn't. But even if it isn't really true, the urban myth that the size of your dick is related to the size of (for some reason especially) your feet, seems almost impossible to kill.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She has come to learn that it doesn't. But even if it isn't really true, the urban myth that the size of your dick is related to the size of (for some reason especially) your feet, seems almost impossible to kill.
yeah, that's true. Most urban myths never die. Says something about our human gullibility. I believe the size of my dick is related to my I.Q.

I've learnt that it pays to advertise if dealing with an apparently curious guy who I'm interested in. My favorite way of doing this is by wearing short rugby shorts, initially with jocks underneath (plausible deniability, I often wear them anyway) and then with boxers once some interest is shown, and occasionally without boxers when I'm sure he is paying attention. I'll quietly ask him if he likes what he can see, and leave him with his thoughts for a while. 9 out of 10 guys who show such interest will respond positively and then we can either move on from there in a physical way or I can tell him what's on offer and let his interest grow from there.

lucasnorth13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My mates and i compared sizes when we were younger and there were two of us who were quite a bit larger than the rest and it was noted! From then on we had nicknames and it would come up in conversation in the pub, at uni, on a night out etc and it would often end up with one or two of us lobbing it out for others to see or as a dare.

Reactions: jetblackscream

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Conversation often seems to naturally go there, without any steering on my part. Maybe it's the bulge, or the big feet?
Could it be the way you just heft that schlong onto the dinner table and that's why conversation "naturally" goes that way? : 0

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only whip it out on request, not spontaneously.
Well, now.... if, say, you had dinner guests who didn't already KNOW you were hung huge, how would they find out? I suggest you're doing them a disservice and shouldn't wait for a request but merely whip it out with the first course... or possibly AS the first Course...

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't, it's like steering a conversation talking about how many millions you have.
BUT, I have told girlfriends that it turns me on when they brag about my size which works perfect for me.

Reactions: Nemorex