Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

• Yes

Votes: 618 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 103 14.3%

• Total voters

mj78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes... but didn't like how it looked. Just trim it now.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, it is kind of hot if you are in shape, but it makes it a bit damp and clingy down there. God gave us pubes for a reason. I prefer a little manscaping, trimming things up so that oral is easier, and everything stands out. :)
One cool thing, when they start to grow in, I walk around being constantly remined of my dick and balls. the down side is I get more than a few glaces in the locker room. A friend of mine keeps his whole body shaved, says it makes him feel young and sexy.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not totally, should I try or not :rolleyes:
Did you?

Yes you should and yes I have.

Don't worry it will grow back.

If you shave it all off post the pics to your gallery.

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've shaved it all off b/4 and hated it. Once in a blue moon I'll shave it all off (usually b/c I got carried away manscaping and fucked something up. I end up saying 'screw it' and shave it all off) just for a different sensation.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I've done it. It was kind of exciting at first. Feeling very, very free!
It seems to make the cock look a little bigger, but there's also that pre-pubescent look to it as well. Ultimately, I ended up agreeing with some of the other posters here, that a nice trim is best.

One thing, though. Going totally shaved was easier to maintain. For me, anyway, shaving is simpler than trimming.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could never endure the pain of a wax, especially in that area. I have trouble removing a band-aid. :biggrin1:

once you get use to the blinding searing agony it's not all that bad. shaving doesn't look as nice. shaving bump look plain awful.

i have always been a bit curious about how boys deal with the waxing. i mean the bush is bush but ball hair??? sweet heavenly host that has got to kill. :eek:

ML

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes when I was a teen- my stupid brother dared me and being an equally stupid brother I did it (I figure this is one step above eating a box of crayons).

I remember it itched liked hell, I got laughed at in the locker room (but damn it DID make my dick look (even) bigger) and my dad about dropped his teeth when he walked by and realized it....

we got a very odd 'don't do stupid things, but that isn't really stupid, but" talk...

(don't you love when your parent(s) try/tried to yell at you and not laugh at the same time?)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once you get use to the blinding searing agony it's not all that bad. shaving doesn't look as nice. shaving bump look plain awful.

i have always been a bit curious about how boys deal with the waxing. i mean the bush is bush but ball hair??? sweet heavenly host that has got to kill. :eek:

ML

Do people actually wax their balls? My god, I cannot begin to imagine. Beyond the immeasurable physical pain, the psychological aspect of it would torment me to death. I'd be worried the wax would tear open the scrotum and all the goodies would come spilling out! :eek:

[Goes to happy place...happy place.....happy place..........happy........place....]