Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

• Yes

Votes: 619 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 103 14.3%

• Total voters

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do people actually wax their balls? My god, I cannot begin to imagine. Beyond the immeasurable physical pain, the psychological aspect of it would torment me to death. I'd be worried the wax would tear open the scrotum and all the goodies would come spilling out! :eek:

[Goes to happy place...happy place.....happy place..........happy........place....]

skin tearing was my thought too. i don't know if they do. i just assumed a full wax for men was, ya know, a full wax. front to back and all the bits.

ML

sorry for disturbing your happy place. :redface:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
skin tearing was my thought too. i don't know if they do. i just assumed a full wax for men was, ya know, a full wax. front to back and all the bits.

ML

sorry for disturbing your happy place. :redface:

No, no, you didn't do it. My own mind did it to itself.

You can do very little wrong, my dear, as your intelligence and wit are prized commodities. And I LOVE your avatar.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Shaft, scrotum, taint, and gluteal cleft. I had to squat over a mirror to do the latter. It made me super frisky, and I'd get unwanted public erections.
When it started to grow back, oh man the itch. It's bad enough when your balls itch but you sure can't be scratching your butt in public. People will think you have worms.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it all the time. I like the smooth feel. I'm not a very hairy person to begin with so I think the pubic area should be like the rest of my body, little or no hair.

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
ok so ive tried to shave my crotch hair off and my chest hair off because i want to have that smooth look...

and when i shave my crotch its hard to get everywhere, it itches when i walk and it grows back so fast!

HELP!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I attempted it ONCE and regretted it lol I think it was that I didnt use enough shave cream and a not so sharp razor, as it ended up being really prickly and annoying.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I had a Brazilian for most of the summer - it was my first time. I found I don't like the feel of the shaved bush. Don't like the itch of the grow back or the bumps from ingrown hairs. I prefer the wax that doesn't need strips. My lady does that. I had been almost back to natural but shaved the lower half the other day with my trimmer - so I'm half and half right now. Feels good to be smooth but am not looking forward to the regrowth.