Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

• Yes

Votes: 618 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 103 14.3%

• Total voters

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes. when i was a teen i used to shave bald all the time. now, i could care less. i shave my dick occasionally, i get a hairy shaft if i don't, and it irritates my gf's vag.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I have. I can't seem to depilate there in any way besides a trim without getting infected follicles.

From now on, I am a bush-fetish gal.

Underarms get shaved no matter what, though. Makes me feel less like Nathalie Neanderthal.

D

deleted4499

yes and i hated it!! it looked so weird. so now i just shave my balls and around the shaft and trim the rest.

D

deleted356166

I shave it all off once in a great while (every couple of years), most of the time I only trim. I think that if a trim can't be done right, either go bald or leave it be. Some muscle men look hot completely smooth.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done it a couple of times... but most of the time just a trim. Though now I tend to shave my balls and base of the saft, and just leave a bit on the top.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep my nut sack and cock shaft shaved, and enjoy doing it or having it done, and keep the pubes trimmed back. I started shaving when my bush got so thick and long thet is covered my cock completely. I DIDN'T LIKE THAT!!!! hahaha. By trimming I think it makes my cock LOOK bigger than it actually is. What do you think?? lol