Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All of the previous responses........ ditto here.

Being naked never bothered me. Showers after sports, naked swimming etc was always a bonding experience. About 4 years ago I became a nudist. I love it. Wish I had started doing it sooner.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy from work joined our running team. I had heard colleagues laughing at the fact he showered in a costume rather than naked after playing five a side football.
We were the first two back from our run and had the communal shower to ourselves and sure enough he was in his trunks. This continued for three weeks but he had obviously noticed my small shriveled and shaved cock as on the fourth week he showered naked.
Our work colleagues had guessed right, he was small - our cocks were practically identical but his balls hadn’t retracted as much as mine and he wasn’t shaved.
This happened again the following week but about a minute later a friend of mine had ran faster than usual and joined us in the shower.
My friend hangs at about six inches, is also very thick and has big low hanging balls. He takes a look at us, laughs ( in a friendly way, he’s a good mate) and says “I see you’ve finally found someone as small as yourself!”
The poor guy’s newly found confidence immediately evaporated and he left the shower in a hurry…he went back to showering in his trunk’s again which was a shame

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A guy from work joined our running team. I had heard colleagues laughing at the fact he showered in a costume rather than naked after playing five a side football.
We were the first two back from our run and had the communal shower to ourselves and sure enough he was in his trunks. This continued for three weeks but he had obviously noticed my small shriveled and shaved cock as on the fourth week he showered naked.
Our work colleagues had guessed right, he was small - our cocks were practically identical but his balls hadn’t retracted as much as mine and he wasn’t shaved.
This happened again the following week but about a minute later a friend of mine had ran faster than usual and joined us in the shower.
My friend hangs at about six inches, is also very thick and has big low hanging balls. He takes a look at us, laughs ( in a friendly way, he’s a good mate) and says “I see you’ve finally found someone as small as yourself!”
The poor guy’s newly found confidence immediately evaporated and he left the shower in a hurry…he went back to showering in his trunk’s again which was a shame

Wow, it would have been better had nothing been said; it was one of those situations where the everyone would have know what the big cock was thinking without actually having to say it.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, it would have been better had nothing been said; it was one of those situations where the everyone would have know what the big cock was thinking without actually having to say it.
Possibly, but we’re good mates and there’s always banter between us - unfortunately my work colleague got caught in the crossfire

Reactions: kev2001

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like the others above, I showered after gym class and after workouts at the gym with my workout partner. These were open gang shower situations with nothing sexual going on.

When I was in my 20s, my best friend and I added sex play to the mix. The hottest shower experience was at the Drifters Motel in Pacific Beach. The shower had a window that looked over the boardwalk. From our second floor room, we decided to take a shower together one afternoon after spending hours at the beach. It was innocent at first until we both got excited under the warm water flowing over our bodies. I stood behind my friend and gently penetrated him. It was wild to be fucking while people passed by outside and could hear us grunting. I got off like a rocket and then dropped to my knees and sucked him off. Afterward, we dried ourselves and collapsed on the bed to catch our breath. It was the only time that I fucked standing up.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever showered with a friend or an acquaintance? How did the situation come about? Was it done at home or at the gym? What was your experience like?
Frequently at the gym and at home with an intimate buddy. At the gym I came away refreshed, at home I felt sated.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like the others above, I showered after gym class and after workouts at the gym with my workout partner. These were open gang shower situations with nothing sexual going on.

When I was in my 20s, my best friend and I added sex play to the mix. The hottest shower experience was at the Drifters Motel in Pacific Beach. The shower had a window that looked over the boardwalk. From our second floor room, we decided to take a shower together one afternoon after spending hours at the beach. It was innocent at first until we both got excited under the warm water flowing over our bodies. I stood behind my friend and gently penetrated him. It was wild to be fucking while people passed by outside and could hear us grunting. I got off like a rocket and then dropped to my knees and sucked him off. Afterward, we dried ourselves and collapsed on the bed to catch our breath. It was the only time that I fucked standing up.

Wow, that was a great experience ....... I feel "wood" happening and an urge to j.o.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All Gym and locker room showers were the open room type in my area up until 10-15 years ago, when semi-private showers started being built in new and renovated facilities. So yes, I showered with friends after gym class and team workouts.

The only one-on-one showering with friends I've ever done has been with the women I was already sexually active with. Sharing a shower together with a lover is a totally different experience!