Have you ever showered with a friend?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once found a nice brass sign that I put on my sauna and shower door saying "Save water, shower with a friend"!
While I don't have that sign, I've always said that phrase to the women in my life as I joined them in the shower! And I always offer to wash their backs, and their fronts, and every single part of their bodies. They always off to wash my back too, and pay special attention to the now very hard protrusion that is pointed at them!

Reactions: kev2001 and mattto
D

deleted15329811

I have showered with a coworker who became my friend because of the shower.

He's a groundsman at my workplace and we were chatting in his shed at work after he had a hard day gardening. I made the joke that he's a "dirty guy" and he responded, "I can fix that".
He stripped out of his clothes to just his undies saying "better now, what do you think?". I wasn't expecting it at all. He's quite sexy, tall 6ft slim and very hairy. I said that he looked much better and is a great look. He responded "well I'm in my undies, now you have to". So I proceeded to strip to my underwear too.
We both stood there looking at each other in our undies and laughed, we both wore briefs. He said "looks like my undies are dirty too", and then took them off. I took mine off too so we matched. His doodle is a nice 4" cut, and he has the most pubic hair I'd ever seen on a man.
He looked at my doodle and said " nice dick, cut like mine". I commented on his pubic hair and he told me that I could touch it. So I ran my fingers through his pubes and then grabbed his doodle, he said " woah there, you'll make my dick hard", which is exactly what happened.
He said " time to get clean" and we walked over to the shower in his shed and washed each other, both of our doodles hard.
While showering we pressed our bodies together, I could feel all his body hair on me, and his bush was tickling my doodle. I cummed because of it and said sorry as I got it all over his belly. He said "don't worry about it, alright if I wank?"
So he masturbated for a few minutes and then pointed his doodle and cummed on my pubic hair. We laughed finished washing up and got dressed.
Made a good friend that day, we spend lots of time together now with and without clothes.
See if hed be cool with some pics he sounds hot!

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. After working out at the gym. I had gone to the gym with most of my friends at one time or another. There was a coworker that would meet me at the gym before work. We had our morning shower together 2-3x/wk for a couple of years.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Showered with friends, family, and teammates. Girls, too, but they were girlfriends.

Typical places were gym locker rooms, sports complexes, and school.

A funny time was sharing the same shower with 2 of my friends at my friend's house. We had somewhere to go and we were running late so we all tried to be the first one to get in the tub, but figured let's all 3 of us go in together and save time. It wound up not saving time as we were joking around hogging the soap and adding more shampoo to each others hair as we were rinsing off. It was a tight fit as we were full grown college aged. His mom kept knocking on the door for us to hurry up and asking what's taking so long. I think she knew we were all in the tub and joking around from us laughing.

Rohar

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Often when I was younger, but not often recently. One story from when I was in my 20s—I was on a church retreat with some friends. One guy who’d been in some bodybuilding shows had just a nub for a fuck, but another one, a very chubby guy, had a huge floppy one. I was surprised by both.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I first started using communal showers at the college gym with a group of my dormmates and have used them in many of my gyms ever since. Prior to that, nudity was a challenge for me, because I was closeted and couldn't keep from getting erect. The dorm bathroom was a good place for me to acclimate to increasingly longer periods of nudity. While it had private stalls, guys were pretty immodest waiting for a stall to open, or shaving naked, etc., so I got increasingly bold with such activities and learned to get the situation under control. I also "practiced" using the gym showers--which were fully open--on my own at odd hours so I learned to get the situation under control in that setting. This enabled me to finally "graduate" to showering naked with my floormates. On the one hand, it wasn't a big deal because these same guys routinely saw my penis around the dorm showers, but it felt incredibly bold, confident, and manly to move on to the gym showers, where we all walked naked to the shower and didn't even get towels (which were available at the shower area) until we were showered. I've continued this practice--with friends and strangers--ever since whenever my gyms have had open showers

monarchy79

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
Sexuality
No Response
A guy from work joined our running team. I had heard colleagues laughing at the fact he showered in a costume rather than naked after playing five a side football.
We were the first two back from our run and had the communal shower to ourselves and sure enough he was in his trunks. This continued for three weeks but he had obviously noticed my small shriveled and shaved cock as on the fourth week he showered naked.
Our work colleagues had guessed right, he was small - our cocks were practically identical but his balls hadn’t retracted as much as mine and he wasn’t shaved.
This happened again the following week but about a minute later a friend of mine had ran faster than usual and joined us in the shower.
My friend hangs at about six inches, is also very thick and has big low hanging balls. He takes a look at us, laughs ( in a friendly way, he’s a good mate) and says “I see you’ve finally found someone as small as yourself!”
The poor guy’s newly found confidence immediately evaporated and he left the shower in a hurry…he went back to showering in his trunk’s again which was a shame
That was simply fucked up. No wonder the poor guy reverted back to wearing trunks in the shower.

tersa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
W
I was at a music festival that had portable, open air showers. I was there with a friend who had been coy about them all week. We ended up a couple of nozzles apart. I remember him doing a double take, starting with a side eye and then an involuntarily turn and noticeable stare. He saw that I caught him looking and just rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

The funny this is this guy had always bragged about stuff like his shoe size, his hands and made big dick innuendoes about what he could or had done to women. That stopped, at least around me. Lol.
Which festival?

Reactions: kev2001

hrypol9130

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bunch of times with friends after the gym. We actually before going, I said I wanted to shower after if he can wait for me as he was driving. He said no problem he’d shower too. Honestly just said we’re gonna see each others dicks let’s not make it awakened - we showed each other and moved on.

D

deleted21339821

Well... so many times that I can't count them. Actually, since I work on ships, my crewmates and I we all saw each other naked. It helped me a lot to not be afraid to undress anymore and to have a body positive image. Some ships have communal showers. I also experienced it in the gym.
I think I've seen every size and shape imaginable. :D

slinger01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Excluding years of gym class and sports where we used very open communal showers I did share a regular shower with a friend.
We had gone sailing, capsized and struggled to get the boat upright and back on the move. After a lot of struggles and more than an hour we were heading back to the dock. Mild hypothermia, joints were getting painful.
We got back to his family’s cabin with the one shower, peeled off cold wet clothes and stood bare ass naked in the tiny old tiled shower alternating who had the trickling spray of warm water.
Yes, our naked bodies did touch each other. Neither of us got hard then. And in other circumstances probably wouldn’t have gotten hard together either.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Team & locker room group showers? Sure.

More interesting were solo showers where someone joined me unexpectedly. These usually happened away from home in beach & party houses or hotels or homes of friends or in temporary accommodations. I don't sleep or shower with good friends but have with their acquaintances or family.

I've already shared the story of renting a downstairs bedroom in a condo for the last half of a term when I was in college. Two sisters--also students--had the upstairs bedrooms. Sometimes when they didn't have boyfriends in for the night they'd sneak down and climb into my bed for fun. They did it one at a time though both visited in one night a few times. Occasionally one or the other would just come in and get in the shower with me... which didn't always work If I was in a hurry to get out of the house.

Once while visiting a friend his gay nephew--also visiting--climbed in the shower with me after his unc had gone to work. The sister of another friend climbed in while he and his wife were out. The son of a neighbor who let me use their shower when my water was out climbed in while his folks were out. A room mate of a one night stand climbed in after her roomie left. It's instant seduction saying I'm getting naked with you.

Some sort of sexual contact always happened. That's the whole point. :cool:

Jockstrap Guy 20

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely..group male showers at college in my dorm
Sure thing bro...college boy here. I shower every morning and late evening with my college dorm roommate in our open showers in the boys communal bathroom. Also, I am a college jock and shower with my teammates after practice in the college gym which has open showers.