Have you ever slept with your client

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
When I was a Realtor, I showed a house that belonged to a client of my collegue and MY client wanted to make an offer, but didn't have money to put towards earnest deposit. My collegue's client was PISSED (because no one else wanted to buy the house, and this was the only lead that he had) and said that I should be fired (without having met me). Fast forward about two months...we met online and ended up fucking after I told him who I was. So, he wasn't MY client per se, but was close enough. I did do a little oral action once with a client that I sold a house to after he moved to NC from NY. Was hot...but only happened once.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a software consultant, not a lawer and attend conferences a several times a year. Since the industry is a pretty small community, I run into my clients all the time. Becuase they are away from home and usaually a lot looser and more relaxed, it's not at all rare that I'll hook up with a former or future client. Since I have some standards - not many, but some - I don't sleep with current clients.

The build up is ALWAYS the same. The conerence usually includes a cocktail party one night, a dinner another and a bigger event the last night. As the light weights head back to their rooms, the wild girls hang out looking for fun and trouble. As the event sponsored event winds down, we move to the hotel bar and then upstairs.

The other thing that is ALWAYS the same - the next day. It's just a one night stand and I hate running into the girl the next day. It's so awkward.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a client who fucked my massage therapist as she bent over the massage table. Does that count?

No prob...that is good to.:cool:
You left out the whole story(build up to the sex) though..
how many times did you see her, was their tension from the beginning?
was she attractive?
e.t.c.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a software consultant, not a lawer and attend conferences a several times a year. Since the industry is a pretty small community, I run into my clients all the time. Becuase they are away from home and usaually a lot looser and more relaxed, it's not at all rare that I'll hook up with a former or future client. Since I have some standards - not many, but some - I don't sleep with current clients.

The build up is ALWAYS the same. The conerence usually includes a cocktail party one night, a dinner another and a bigger event the last night. As the light weights head back to their rooms, the wild girls hang out looking for fun and trouble. As the event sponsored event winds down, we move to the hotel bar and then upstairs.

The other thing that is ALWAYS the same - the next day. It's just a one night stand and I hate running into the girl the next day. It's so awkward.

No prob...that is good to.:cool:
You left out the whole story(build up to the sex) though..
how many times did you see her, was their tension from the beginning?
was she attractive?
e.t.c.

You too...lol

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I take it you are more thinking of people who have sex with people they do jobs for? I have worked at a number of jobs where I have had sex with "clients" or customers. How about a doctor who has sex with one of their patients? Or the woman who does my taxes used to be an old girlfriend and we have had sex on the side during tax season (not as payment mind you, it was convenient).

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take it you are more thinking of people who have sex with people they do jobs for? I have worked at a number of jobs where I have had sex with "clients" or customers. How about a doctor who has sex with one of their patients? Or the woman who does my taxes used to be an old girlfriend and we have had sex on the side during tax season (not as payment mind you, it was convenient).

Cool, you slept with a Doctor?
What were the other jobs?

spursone

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I slept with my client. In fact, I still sleep with my (former) client. She is now my wife. Now, how she went from client to wife is a long and interesting story! Forgot to mention that she is also a doctor, so I have the best of both worlds.