Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

Where they the same size as you. Did you look. Did you catch them looking.
my brother is the same size as me, I have never seen my dad hard so i cant say for sure but probably similar. My brother in law and I were at a trough type urinal at a football game so there was no privacy, he saw me and i saw him, unless he is quite a grower then he is smaller then i am.

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my brother is the same size as me, I have never seen my dad hard so i cant say for sure but probably similar. My brother in law and I were at a trough type urinal at a football game so there was no privacy, he saw me and i saw him, unless he is quite a grower then he is smaller then i am.

Dont underestimate him. I look small soft. But when hard I grow to 7 / 7.5 and becomes really thick.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it many times, some were during long trip and we'd to take a piss along side of remote/empty roads or at rest stops where there was on long horizontal trough type with no divider. Mostly involved my male cousins in my age range (+/- 4 years). We peaked at each other but nothing sexually, more than out of curiosity.

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you look at their cocks. Did you see them look at yours. Where they the same size as yours.
Yes, we looked at each other but in a very casual way, not even in a "let me see what he's packing" way. Besides, we used to take showers together when younger. I've seen them before.