Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mom’s side of the family used to have a small beach house that was shared among three families, her cousins. One of the families had 5 boys and one girl who were a little younger than my mom. So they were in there late 20’s when my mom was in her late 30’s and Me and my brother were just kids.

Some times the family’s would overlap by a few days at the beach house and we would bunk with 4 or 5 of these guys in the same large built out room in the attic. They were on vacation from college or their jobs and all hanging out for the summer. Sharing a room with them my brother and I would see them in all stages of clothes and unclothed. Most of them slept in boxers or tighty whities. But they were very comfortable changing and being naked around each other. Dicks and morning wood were a common sight in the morning. Big bushes were also very common as it was the early 90’s. They all played sports, field hockey, soccer and track, so they were all in amazing shape. They treated me and my brother like we were two of the guys, even though we were just hitting puberty ourselves.

I distinctly remember one time when we all when to the beach for the entire day, and forgot that we all had to change to go to dinner in a hurry. So instead of showering individually, we all jumped into the outdoor shower at the same time. They guys all stripped off their suits and just hung around the outdoor shower, pushing and taking turns showering off. I did the same and fought to get a spot under the shower. Though I’m sure they let me in. Saw everyone’s dick in that shower. Most were the same size. The oldest brothers was super thick. And the youngest hand a pretty small dick in comparison. I was barely sprouting pubes but they treated me like one of the guys. Thought it was really cool how open they were to being naked around one another.

scotsguy27

Legendary Member
Media
I've seen my dad's, brother's and my younger cousin's throughout my life.

Seen my dad (flaccid) when he was changing or coming out the shower, etc. when I was younger. I would say that now I'm older, flaccid wise, I'm bigger than he is. Never seen him erect. He is cut, whereas I'm uncut.

I have seen my brother's both flaccid and erect whenever we were changing, in the bathroom, etc. He's looks around the same size as me erect but smaller when flaccid. He has more of a mushroom head whereas mine's is more bell shaped. He's also uncut.

Me and my younger cousin were brought up around each other so have seen each other naked many times. Ive seen him flaccid and erect. Last time I seen him erect was probably when we were both 14/15 and at relatives houses. We've both seen each other flaccid when sharing rooms at xmas time, etc for family holidays. He's also uncut.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen my dad's, brother's and my younger cousin's throughout my life.

Seen my dad (flaccid) when he was changing or coming out the shower, etc. when I was younger. I would say that now I'm older, flaccid wise, I'm bigger than he is. Never seen him erect. He is cut, whereas I'm uncut.

I have seen my brother's both flaccid and erect whenever we were changing, in the bathroom, etc. He's looks around the same size as me erect but smaller when flaccid. He has more of a mushroom head whereas mine's is more bell shaped. He's also uncut.

Me and my younger cousin were brought up around each other so have seen each other naked many times. Ive seen him flaccid and erect. Last time I seen him erect was probably when we were both 14/15 and at relatives houses. We've both seen each other flaccid when sharing rooms at xmas time, etc for family holidays. He's also uncut.
Nice that you were left intact, perhaps dad wished he was too and wanted to break the pattern?

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My mom’s side of the family used to have a small beach house that was shared among three families, her cousins. One of the families had 5 boys and one girl who were a little younger than my mom. So they were in there late 20’s when my mom was in her late 30’s and Me and my brother were just kids.

Some times the family’s would overlap by a few days at the beach house and we would bunk with 4 or 5 of these guys in the same large built out room in the attic. They were on vacation from college or their jobs and all hanging out for the summer. Sharing a room with them my brother and I would see them in all stages of clothes and unclothed. Most of them slept in boxers or tighty whities. But they were very comfortable changing and being naked around each other. Dicks and morning wood were a common sight in the morning. Big bushes were also very common as it was the early 90’s. They all played sports, field hockey, soccer and track, so they were all in amazing shape. They treated me and my brother like we were two of the guys, even though we were just hitting puberty ourselves.

I distinctly remember one time when we all when to the beach for the entire day, and forgot that we all had to change to go to dinner in a hurry. So instead of showering individually, we all jumped into the outdoor shower at the same time. They guys all stripped off their suits and just hung around the outdoor shower, pushing and taking turns showering off. I did the same and fought to get a spot under the shower. Though I’m sure they let me in. Saw everyone’s dick in that shower. Most were the same size. The oldest brothers was super thick. And the youngest hand a pretty small dick in comparison. I was barely sprouting pubes but they treated me like one of the guys. Thought it was really cool how open they were to being naked around one another.

That's awesome and I wish I had an experience like that. Were most of the guys cut/uncut? Did they ever joke or make comments about seeing each other naked?

scotsguy27

Legendary Member
Media
Nice that you were left intact, perhaps dad wished he was too and wanted to break the pattern?

Could be however I think it has to do with me being born in the 90s. My dad was born in the early 60s in england so it could just be the case that it wasn't as widely practiced in scotland in the 90s.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Could be however I think it has to do with me being born in the 90s. My dad was born in the early 60s in england so it could just be the case that it wasn't as widely practiced in scotland in the 90s.

I'm fractionally older than your dad. It wasn't practised much in England when I was born. Before I went to college, I only knew four guys around my age who had been circumcised, throughout my whole childhood & education. Like you, though, my dad was cut & I'm not.

Reactions: S_Dick and diver6

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's awesome and I wish I had an experience like that. Were most of the guys cut/uncut? Did they ever joke or make comments about seeing each other naked?
They were all cut. American Irish Catholic family of that era so they were all cut bells flopping around. They would make comments ‘Tommy’s got wood!’ ‘Henry, you call that a cock?’ They would tease each other mercilessly about everything, so their cocks were no different.

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Seen my dad flaccid when he was on the bowl. Brothers I’ve seen flaccid when we’re showered together. Me and my younger cousin compare when we’re drunk sometimes. So I’ve seen him flaccid and hard. That’s really it though.
I've seen pretty much everyone. My dad, brothers, a few uncles, cousins, and some friends. Even my sister's boyfriend a handful of times. Loved it whenever I had the bigger cock