have you ever stuffed your crotch?

bigboner69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alright guys i was watching deuce bigalow european gigalow and i was laughing at how they all stuffed their packages.Has anyone ever stuffed the crotch well wearing tight jeans and what did you use?

I did once as a joke in college but forgot about it and walked around with it the rest of the day. I didn't notice any difference in the reaction of people but this one girl decided she wanted to fuck me and, stupid me, I did a few days later. It took a lot of booze for that one. Yeesh.... NEVER EVER mix Black Velvet and Peppermint Schnapps. You'll be amazed at what you find yourself fucking.

D

deleted213967

Nope! Never...What's the point of cheating? The moment of reckoning would be crushingly humiliating...wouldn't it? :biggrin1:

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha nah ive never done that but my mates were taking some pictures of them self in like speedos or some shit to post on some networking site like that and they were like lets fill our pants with what ever to make our packages look bigger...

im like fuck that man I don't need to hahah

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
saw a stupid youtube video one afternoon, after some heavy drinking, and decided to run some errands in downtown Denver, after having rolled some tube socks into this massive-looking thing ...

was really surprised to find that (1) people did notice; and, (2) people can get so friendly

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
Never have. I agree with a number of the previous posts. What's the point? You'll be found out when you drop your drawers. I have readjusted before to give my package the biggest look it can have, but that was a while back.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see any point to those on this board to be doing that. Drawing more attention to the size of your cock is odd if you ask me.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No I haven't. Indulging in one of my favourite pastimes of cock and ball pumping produces a colossal package down there which is quite enough, thank you. The problem is then, in public, one of trying to appear moderately normal and not a freak - as I'm not inclined to zany exhibitionism.

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, I never actually stuffed my pants but I have worn my cockring while wearing tight jeans on occasion; it just made what Mother Nature gave me a little more visible.

chill420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know several guys who have stuffed at one point or another. I did in highschool. It was no big deal. People always say it's stupid because when you get someone home they'll find out, but there are lots of times when its more about locker room pride, or just looking good hanging out with friends at the mall or the club. I say there's nothing wrong with a little padding, whether that be a rolled up sock or padded undies. If it makes the jeans fill out nicely, go for it!

Where I live, most guys wear REALLY tight "drainpipe jeans". I know lots of guys stuff because they usually have a nondescript round bulge and not THAT many guys have huge balls that magically stay in place all day long. Whatever, I think it's no big deal these days especially considering that even Calvin Klein is selling "enhancement underwear". The only thing is no self respecting dude will admit it.