have you ever stuffed your crotch?

chill420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like I said, it's not always about a date. Sometimes it's just about looking good while kicking it with friends at the mall. Most guys on this site seem to be fine with the underwear with built in cock rings and super lifter pouches, I think I chick would chuckle at that too. It's not about getting caught. There's a lot of things guys on this site do that people would make fun of if they found out. The point is that if it make you feel more confident, then you shouldn't feel bad about doing it.

D

deleted298367

I'm not gonna lie; when I read the subject, I thought it said, "Have You stuffed your couch?" And I thought it was some odd way to hump/masturbate with furniture. XD

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see any point to those on this board to be doing that. Drawing more attention to the size of your cock is odd if you ask me.

You took the words right out of my mouth. That's the last place I want to advertise, but I would think that some folks on this board would disagree.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not gonna lie; when I read the subject, I thought it said, "Have You stuffed your couch?" And I thought it was some odd way to hump/masturbate with furniture. XD

THAT is the funniest thing I've read in weeks!! LMAO! :biggrin1:

I'm a hellacious precummer. The only stuffing I've ever done is to fold a few sheets of toilet paper up & put it over my cock head to soak up precum. I can spit out quite a bunch just going on a date with a girl & sitting next to her. Can be potentially embarrassing when in public. But I'm not trying to look any bigger by doing this.