Have you ever talked a reluctant guy into sucking your cock? please share.

dconor69

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So here is another Tale of the Dick.

This guy wasn't even remotely str8. In spite of those being some if the first words out of his mouth to me.

I was at the one if the basr just down the street from me having a drink with a friend. We were carrying on a conversation sitting up at the bar when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned back expecting to see a friend but instead it was a drunk frat boyliving in a college town I see lots of them. And he was the standard variety. The type who is cute as fuck and was probably a jock in school that used to have a rock solid build. But since enering college had put on an extra 15 or 20 pounds,in beer weight. But nothing egregious. He was still pretty hot. Just no longer had the 6 pack abs. He asked me if I was gay. I said Yeah and turned back to my friend to resume our conversatiion thinking how weird the guy was.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder again and I turned to look and it was him again and he said that he's straight. I said Good and turned back to my friend. My friend asked me what was up with him. I said just some drunk idiot. Then I felt a tap again. I was beginning to get annoyed and turned to him and said What? with my mist annoyed tone of voice. He said he doesn't care that I'm gay bUT that since he isn't gay I better not try anything. I said Don't worry continuing with my annoyed voice and turned back to my friend. Now my friend was getting annoyed too because this idiot was disturbing our conversation about baseball, a hot topic between the two of us.

When the guy tapped my shoulder again I didn't even give him the chand to speak. I simply said rather loudly to him, OH my god, you have got to be the gayest person I have ever met. Your practically wearing a Fuck My Ass sign around your neck. Then the guy utters the most ridiculous thing as a "reason" hes not gay. He said he knows hes not gay because he's sucked 4 dicks before and knows because of that that its not his thing and so hes not gay. I saud Wow, 4 dicks huh. So do you have to suck 5 dicks before youre gay or can yoy suck as many as 10 and still becstr8 as long as you dont suck the 11th. My friend knew this voice of mine and knew that when I became thus annoyed that it had been known to lead to a potential bar fight. So he suggested we go to a different bar along the strip. So we paid our tabs and went a couple doors down to a pizza and beer establishment. We were hungry anyway.

So we ordered a pizza and a pitcher of beer and resumed our conversation. Our pizza arrived and we ordered another pitcher of beer when I notice the guy walk in the place with a few of what appeared to be his friends and sit at a table. I pointed out to my friend that he was there but we just ignored that tabe and ate and drank. After the drinks at the other bar and a couple pitchers of beer my blader was full so I got up and went to the bathroom. Well guess who I noticed getting up also and following me to the bathroom.

I stood at a urinal figuring I'd just ignore him and pee and go. There are 3 urinals and one stall in the bathroom. I stood at the far left urinal. He could have stood to the right one leaving a vacant urinal between us as is the accepted practice or gone in the stall. But nope, he stands up to the urinal right next to me. Once again he says he's not gay so don't try anything. So now I'm pissed and step back so he can get a good view. I say here's my cock take a good look since it's obvious that you desperately want to see it. Or better yet how about you hold my cock while I finish peeing. I took his hand and put it on my dock and he actually grabbed not it like he was going to do exactly as I said. I was so stunned I laughed and said he must be desperate to try a 5th cock to see if he's gay or not. So I took his head and pushed his face into my crotch.

That's when my friend walked in. He had seen the idiot follow me in and got worried I beat the cap out of him so came to save me from my temper. I walked out of the bathroom and my friend followed me. I said I was sorry but I needed to head home. I gave him money for my portion, tipped the bartender and left. My friend must have said something because I looked back when I heard a commotion and saw the idiot was being kicked out of the bar.

I started walking the 4 blocks home and saw him walking a block behind me. He was really staggering and I realized then just how drink he wax and people do stupid things when they're drunk. So I forgave his idiocy. I call out to him that I had no hard feelings and I hoped he could make it home ok. He said his friends were mad at him. He was really slurring. This is when I had my bright udea. PEOPLE DO STUPID STUFF WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK. So I said walk with me and I'll see that you make it home OK. That's the least I can do after what happened.

We got to my place and I said I couldn't drive yet to get him home because I was too drunk to drive so suggested we sit for a bit and sober up. I got him a soda and we sat down. Him on my sofa and me in my recliner. He started talking about girls and wondered why no girls would ever go out with him. I got undressed. (Btw, when we entered my living room my cam sensed motion and turned on).

Suddenly he realized I was standing in front of him naked. He turned his face to the side and then looked back again. He asked me if I sleep naked. I said yeah, but I'm not inviting you to my bed. I stepped closer and he started to squirm. He said he should probably go back and find his friends and tried to get up. His mouth said he waneed to go. But his knees said he wanted to stay. Because his knees got weak. And instead of getting up he fell to his knees right in front of my with my growing cocktail beginning to point at his mouth.

I said Well it seems like you're getting what you wanted after all. He startedtslkingvsnd slurring about how big it is. And said way bigger than his. I looked down and realized he had his cock out and was masterbating. And he had a tiny cock. Probably only be inches. But ithe wax rock hard.

I said how about putting your other hand around my cock so you can see what a real cook feels like in your hand. He reached up and started jacling me off. I stepped a bit fotwatd so my duck was almost touching his lips. He leaned back like he was terrified by its size. But he kept on stroking it. I said go ahead and suck it orcare you afraidthe 5th dick will mske you gay. I stepped forward again and he was going to lean back further but in his drunken state started to fall backward. I grabbed the back of his head to keep him from falling and pulled him forward and onto my cock.

When my cock hit his mouth that was all he needed. He started sucking like it was his sworn duty. Having had several drinks it was going to take a while before I came. Bit I was glad. Because for only his 5th dick, this little cock sucker was doing an excellent job and it felt great. After about 30 minutes I was ready. So I pulled his head onto my cock and pushed it balls deep and came down his throat. I pulled out and he started licking the cum off my cock.

Then his phone rang. I thought great timing. His friends are ready to go. And they can take him. He said on the phone he found a place to crash and would see them tomorrow. He put his phone down, looked up at me and begged would I please fuck him. So I took him in the bedroom bent him over the bed put a little lube on my cock and his assistant and shoved my cock in. I couldn't tell if he was in exstacy or agony. Probably both. But it didn't take long. I felt him shudder and I knew he was coming with his cock pinned under him o still wanted to cum again since he had kept me hard after I came the first time. So I turned him over and kept fuck ing. He jacked and moaned and I pounder his Ass until we both came about 15 minutes later.

dconor69

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yes. As a parting remark I said jokingly to him that I guess the 5th cock made him gsy.

When he woke up the next morning he did the ehole, " I hot so drunk I don't remember anu thing that happened last night" routine. And will probably still claim he's str8.

Reactions: Eunusuntnimeni1

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never talked a reluctant guy into sucking it... but I talked a reluctant guy into fucking me.

My college roommate Jim had the biggest cock I have ever seen- I mean Freakishly Large.
He also had the body of an olympic swimmer- was on swim team in high school and was in college on an athletic scholarship- altho that never went anywhere... maybe because that huge cock in his speedo was just too much drag in the water... it literally wrapped around so that the head was on his hip, and pulled the waistband away from his stomach.

Unfortunately, he had a face like a frog... but because there was nothing he could do to conceal his monster cock, he still ended up getting quite a few dates, because women were naturally curious about it.
But as the semester wore on he developed a definitive pattern... he would get a girl- date her a few times, and then she would dump him... He would find another new girl... and a few dates later she would dump him. Each time he got dumped he would get angry and want to go out and get seriously shitfaced. Being his friend and roommate, I would go along for the shitting of the faces.

SO- one night we're drinking a bucket of beer at a place half a mile from the off campus dorm we lived in; this was after he came back from a date early, freshly dumped, and really super pissed, and I make some comment that he should just be happy that his cock always gets him a new girl.... And he literally snarled at me, " you don't know anything about it!" I asked him to educate me and he practically broke down crying... "you think it's great having a huge dick, but it isn't. You know why they all dump me? Its because its too painful for them. They let me try and fuck them once, maybe twice- but it hurts too much and they just can't enjoy it. And Neither can I because if I get the slightest bit excited, I hurt them." he leaned closer to me and confessed, " I've never had it more than halfway in. And y'know what? I've never even CUM inside... they always stop me before I can shoot." He went on to tell me that its so big they couldn't even get more than just the head in their mouths... so he'd never even had a good blow job. For him, a big dick was a curse.

I suggested to him that he really needed to try and fuck one of them in the ass... I explained that, with practice, a person can take a much larger and longer cock up an ass than they ever could up a vagina. He sneered that if they were afraid of taking it in their cunt, there was no way he was gonna talk them into an assfucking. Besides, he asked, how would I know how big a thing an ass could take? I think he was expecting me to tell him some sordid story of using a baseball bat on my girlfriend or something... but instead, since he had confessed his deepest sexual secret to me, and he was a good friend, I told him about my own youthful experiences as a cum dump. He said he thought I had a girlfriend at some other school, and I told him that, sure, I preferred and felt emotional attachments to girls... but that the stuff with guys had just been raw, dirty sex for the sake of sex. He asked me all about the things I had done and I ended up telling him how much I had loved sucking cock, taking a load in my ass or my mouth, and even loved it when a guy fed me his piss. I confessed that even tho I didn't do things with guys anymore, that I still often wore a butt plug up my ass because I loved the feeling.

That seemed to be as much as he could handle and we drifted into other topics...
This was the first time I had told anyone of my homosexual experiences... and I wasn't sure if he would feel differently about me as a friend or not. Eventually we achieved peak shitface... and decided to stagger off home. The route we took went off the street and crossed a large empty field that had a copse of trees in the center... there in the little cluster of trees people had dumped a lot of junk... there was an old water heater, and a ratty old couch with no cushions, a few bald tires... and that's were Jim pulled up to a stop and announced that he simply HAD to take a fierce piss into one of those tires... And I said go right ahead...
He pulled out that monster in his pants and pointed it at the tire... but then he paused and wheeled toward me and said " UNLESS, you would Rather I piss in your mouth? "
I couldn't take my eyes off that cock of his as I sank to my knees and opened my mouth without saying anything.

He started pissing... and it came forth in a thick stream that first hit me in the center of my face... his unsteady hand wavered the stream all over my face, and then he pointedly sprayed his nasty piss all over my chest before bringing the current back up near my mouth and I drank my way up the stream of piss until I could wrap my lips around the head of his cock... even soft it was jaw stretching mouthful.... and I thirstily chugged his piss as fast as it flowed until I was sucking it dry.
As his bladder emptied... his cock swelled in my mouth and I segued into as much of a cocksucking motion as its enlarging girth would allow- my mouth was bigger than any of the girls he had dated- so I could get the full glans in my mouth before it just couldn't fit any further down my throat.
He moaned with pleasure as he grabbed my head and started short stroke face fucking me... but after a few minutes of this, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed me by the hair... he pulled me to my feet and turned me around to face the arm of the ratty couch, and growled in my ear about finding out if I was right about taking it in the ass... I dropped my pants and he shoved me over the couch arm... my ass high and my head and shoulders wedged down where the seat and the back of the couch met... He found the butt plug that I had inserted hours before... and yanked it out, causing me to gasp... and then he pressed the head of that huge cock against my still lubed hole and he shoved it relentlessly halfway in and I could not help but give out a little scream. Gawd it was huge. He just held it there halfway in while I panted with the pain...and then he started sliding it out, then in with a slow stroke... I tried to squirm myself over the couch arm to get my lower back at the angle I knew from experience I could take something longer... I could feel he was nervous about going more than halfway... and as he stroked a little faster I managed to gasp out, " all of it!". With a guttural growl he pulled nearly entirely out and then drove it deep in a steady push that made me cry out again... and I felt his hips grind against my ass, and then he ground it around in me hard before withdrawing to give it another full stroke balls deep.

With each slow and steady stroke I could feel him getting even harder and larger as he savored full penetration for the first time in his life... And with each deep thrust my cries devolved into a primitive grunting noise. He asked if that hurt and the most I could manage in reply was a breathy " hurt me". This made him start fucking in a faster tempo and I could feel the urgency of each thrust building... harder and harder.... 'oh, you like that pain, don't you bitch?" He snarled as he fucked me with increasing abandon. As my ass acclimated to his enormous size I found the strength to push back against the couch to meet the force of each ass slamming thrust of his hips until he was jackhammering me in a crescendo that ended in his cumming hard and deep... His final thrusts pounding into me and holding a second, then pulling put and pounding into me and holding as his jizz shot into me. Then he just kind of slumped over me a bit... and I could feel his cock begin to soften as he pulled out.

All he said, as he fumbled his cock back into his pants, was " fuuuck'. And then he left me there, bare gaping ass high over the couch arm, in the middle of a field under some trees, dripping wet with his piss.

I got myself back together and eventually made it back to our dorm room... I had to sneak in a back staircase to make it to the room without anyone seeing me soaked and smelling of beer piss. I found him there already passed out on his bed- I showered and went to bed and the next morning, he was holding his head and claiming he could not remember anything from the second bucket of beer on...
All I said was that was too bad because I remembered everything and we had a great time.

He never spoke of it nor admitted to it... but for the rest of the year, every time a girl dumped him, he would go get drunk, come back to our room, and just grab me by the hair and turn me ass up to jackhammer my ass in a fury. Our friendship pretty much ended- he didn't want to hang or drink with me anymore... He seemed to be angry at me all the time...but whenever he was particularly horny- he would drink heavily and then piss in my mouth and fuck me. And he always claimed having no memory the next day.
I think he was angry because he Wanted to fuck women... but couldn't. And he liked fucking me... but was resentful over his wanting to fuck a guy.

But I liked feeling used in that way. And so for me it was a great couple of semesters.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Like most things in life it is usually well worth it to put in the effort and then reap the rewards:).

HSVGUY63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a really nice cock. When I was young I was not interested in guys at all, but they were very interested in me. Was some kind of magnet as I was propositioned at least 1x a week without doing anything. I ended up letting guys suck me, no interest in returning the favor, usually in trade for booze drugs or a couch to sleep on. It did feel good but I never came, and to stroke the load out. Then many years later I was driving late at night and stopped to use a bathroom at a rest area and some guy wanted to suck my cock. I just decided to let him but the whole cruising exchange really turned me on and he was the 1st person I ever met (male or female) that could suck me off and could deep throat my cock! Best fucking orgasm ever.

Thought about that for a long time, guys clearly suck better! So finally I decided to meet a guy I found on line to see if it was a good. He sucked me a little, kind of like all these guys that sucked me when I was a kid. But what was different was he had his cock out and I couldn't take my eyes off from it. 1st cock I ever really looked at. He started rubbing his cock against my leg, then my thigh, then he stood up and his cock was eye level and less than a foot from my face. And it was getting closer, he wanted his cock sucked and I don't know why but I had to know what that cock head felt like on my tongue.

So what the hell, a little lick... then his cock head filled my mouth. It was amazing, there was nothing else and I had never had a sexual experience as overwhelming in my life. Just me nursing that cock head until he fed me more. He didn't cum in my mouth and I blew a Hugh load in my hand.

He was my buddy for 5 years. Mostly me sucking his cock. We progressed to his cumming in my mouth but not swallowing. That came later after I moved away and I found a little more verbal of a buddy. Now, 15 years after that... I don't play often and I am very selective who I will play with. But all I am really interested in is sucking a cock for someone that wants their cock sucked and to suck every last drop of cum he has to offer.

So when you get someone to suck your cock you just might be helping them to discover a true sexual awakening.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I talked a few in to it, but my first time I was over the guys cock with my lips in the "o" formation, but just couldn't get myself to go down and suck him. He finally grabbed my head and pulled it down and there I was, a wonderful penis in my mouth.

I can't say they were straight, but found 3 in a sort of bi-curious site. It always happened in a similar way, they were looking for their first mutual JO.

I met one of them in his car in a deserted parking lot, the guy was shaking with anticipation. After a bit of chit chat, he worked up the nerve to touch my leg and ran his fingers till he touched my cock through my pants. He opened my zipper and got my cock out of my boxer briefs and I told him to do the same. Then he started to give me a handjob and seemed mesmerized by it.

A few minutes into the mutual JO, we were both really horny, so I asked him to blow me, he gave me a frightened look and said he wouldn't do it. I let go of his cock, took his hand in mine and started to slowly guide his hand, making him touch and cup my balls, then feel all my dick again. He said all he could do was lick it, but I had to do it to him too. I said I wouldn't, that he should lick it up, but wouldn't be getting anything in return.

He looked a bit confused and I thought I had lost him, but he lowered his head slowly and licked my cock from the base to its head, tasting a bit of precum in the process. "You missed the balls", I said, because I just love getting them licked and worked on. He started to lick them and when he was sitting up, I took his head and tried to make him suck me, but it was no good. He started to negotiate again, saying he would suck me if I sucked him. I said again it was not happening and that he should lick me again while considering.

He did and after a while, he decided to take it in. It wasn't the best BJ I had received, but he was good enough for his first time, he took my load in his mouth but spit it out through the door. I have not heard from him since.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a really nice cock. When I was young I was not interested in guys at all, but they were very interested in me. Was some kind of magnet as I was propositioned at least 1x a week without doing anything. I ended up letting guys suck me, no interest in returning the favor, usually in trade for booze drugs or a couch to sleep on. It did feel good but I never came, and to stroke the load out. Then many years later I was driving late at night and stopped to use a bathroom at a rest area and some guy wanted to suck my cock. I just decided to let him but the whole cruising exchange really turned me on and he was the 1st person I ever met (male or female) that could suck me off and could deep throat my cock! Best fucking orgasm ever.

Thought about that for a long time, guys clearly suck better! So finally I decided to meet a guy I found on line to see if it was a good. He sucked me a little, kind of like all these guys that sucked me when I was a kid. But what was different was he had his cock out and I couldn't take my eyes off from it. 1st cock I ever really looked at. He started rubbing his cock against my leg, then my thigh, then he stood up and his cock was eye level and less than a foot from my face. And it was getting closer, he wanted his cock sucked and I don't know why but I had to know what that cock head felt like on my tongue.

So what the hell, a little lick... then his cock head filled my mouth. It was amazing, there was nothing else and I had never had a sexual experience as overwhelming in my life. Just me nursing that cock head until he fed me more. He didn't cum in my mouth and I blew a Hugh load in my hand.

He was my buddy for 5 years. Mostly me sucking his cock. We progressed to his cumming in my mouth but not swallowing. That came later after I moved away and I found a little more verbal of a buddy. Now, 15 years after that... I don't play often and I am very selective who I will play with. But all I am really interested in is sucking a cock for someone that wants their cock sucked and to suck every last drop of cum he has to offer.

So when you get someone to suck your cock you just might be helping them to discover a true sexual awakening.

A portion of this morning's blog entry (most of it dealing with another subject near to my heart) deals with men versus women for both oral and manual (hand) sex - in all honesty I think same-sex is better for pure pleasure when it comes to knowing the anatomy better and what feels best. We know the hidden pressure points and nerve clusters, whereas the opposite sex needs to be taught and take our word for it.

Then again, there's a SERIOUS argument to be made for teaching those classes!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: bijockfl