Have you ever tasted cum?

Have u?

• Total voters

B_jake_leman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm Bi, and I have tasted my own cum and other dudes pre-cum a few times, just wondering gay, straight, bi... have u... what do u think, and do u like it, and would you east someone elses???:biggrin1:

Last edited:

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes I have cum allover me and nothing to clean that mess so I just eat it, but I don't usually like to eat my own cum, I don't really care when I do.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Different people's cum tastes different. I don't particularly like my own but one of my friends says he loves it, it's sweet. Go know. A lot of the enjoyment comes just from knowing you have taken another guy's cum. The same goes for swallowing.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've only swallowed three times. Many years ago. The first time was pretty horrible. The second time was awesome and I just gulped it down without hardly tasting it. the last time wasn't so great either. I haven't really swallowed my own much, but my wife likes to rub small amounts of it in my mouth once I cum.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is probably aimed at guys but can i just say that i have tasted lots of cum, especially when I was much younger, was fine with it and the taste but as I've grown older I have started to hate the taste, not sure why.

Londinium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favourite things to do is to take my partner's cum mixed up with my own into my mouth and then share it with him in a deep kiss

PRCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah tasted my own cum when blew my load on my face and sometimes for quick clean up and tasted my brothers after fucking his wife we ate out her creampie

alain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that is dirty - to eat your brothers cum !!!

yeah tasted my own cum when blew my load on my face and sometimes for quick clean up and tasted my brothers after fucking his wife we ate out her creampie

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
My own and someone else his. I prefer the taste of precum more. First time tasting it (someone else his), was a bit bitter. Second time the load was too big to swallow but the taste wasn't bad at all. Next time I'll be better ^^