Have you ever tasted cum?

Have u?

• Total voters

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I've tasted mine (solo)

I've tasted men's (swallowed and lapped from face/breast/cock)... I try not to leave a mess... I didn't say MAKE a mess.. :wink:

I've tasted mine mingled with the guy (the BEST)

@ Pieterjoke... practice does make perfect ;) and I have found that guys' cum tastes different (could be their diet, or what they've eaten lately)

Last edited:

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've wanted to try my own, but after I shoot, I lose ALL interest in doing so, IMMEDIATELY after I shoot, so, needless to say, I've never tried my own cum.

Nope, never tasted my own or anyone else's. The thought of it makes we want to puke. My wife insists that I let her know before I blow when she's sucking my dick. I blew once in her mouth when we first got together and she was disgusted. Since I like getting head and want to continue getting it, I play by her rules.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a lick of my own, once. And I will never do it again.

Blowing on my face is no excuse to eat it up (although that's when I decided to give it a try...)!!!! But from now on, I don't care where it unloads on me - I will wipe/rinse it off.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, my own.

I was learning dry orgasm and didn't have it down too well... I felt I could use the nourishment and it wasn't bad. Flavor could be improved by eating pineapple or what have you but I don't ejaculate much anymore unless I really want to (orgasm is a different matter!).

I think it was a good reinforcer for my D.O. practice (IE: Don't want to ejaculate cause I'd rather have it in me without eating it!).

But yea there are fruits one can eat to effect a change in the taste of the resulting semen.

Blessings.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually have them when edging; it is more challenging during sex.

"Orgasm and ejaculation are two seperate events."

While edging, just before I reach the "Point of No Return" (when I get that twinge that lets me know I'm going into orgasm); I can work my P.C. muscles; which allow the orgasm to proceed with no ejaculation.

I can have a dry orgasm by pumping the P.C. as a brake several times, or if I go too far to control it thusly, I can still do a very powerful P.C. flex and hold. I also open my eyes wide, straigthen my neck, and gnash my teeth. Breath control and a good personal senstitivity/self-knowledge are also very helpful.

By the above methods I can continue stimulating myself thru orgasm to draw it out even longer... (do a search on the net for "Multiple Male Orgasm", or "Dry Male Orgasm" "Non-ejaculatory orgasm" etc).

If I end the session without an ejaculatory orgasm, I make sure to do testicle massage. I actually do the massage usually if I ejaculate also; even after sex...

The ancients believed ejaculation should be controlled for immortality (an especially long and healthy life).

Something about ejaculation possibly depleting bone marrow?

Bone marrow and semen are intimately
connected; both are generated in related
glandular cycles.
-Nik Douglas, Penny Slinger - Sexual Secrets: The Alchemy of Ecstasy, page 234

I ejaculate only around 25% of my orgasms.

Blessings.

Last edited:

Yes, I've tasted my own cum and that of many other guys. At first I had to get used to it, but that changed pretty soon. Besides tasting his cum, the feeling of a guy exploding in your mouth is something really special and exciting too.

raptorsk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, but only my own. Love the taste, smell and texture but everything I lose after orgasm. In my fantasies I blow off some men and eat every shot :)

GotItAll

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never have, and don't think I ever will to be honest. Kinda squeemish about that. Not really sure why, just dont particularly fancy it!

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the taste of my own cum and many others, too. I depends on the guy and his diet. Generally speaking, if it is thin or viscous it tends to be sweeter or saltier. If it is thick it tends to be more bitter. Not always but a general rule of thumb (or cum).:bukkake2:

ChocLot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I don't think I'll ever master swallowing. Can't get past the snotty texture :yuck: ... I guess I'm just too squeamish. I do love the taste of precum, though.

I make up for it by giving a mean BJ. :tongue:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that is dirty - to eat your brothers cum !!!

Why?
Lots of brothers are each other's first sexual experiments.
It's a safe place, where you can trust the other guy, at least.
You know he's going to have to look you in the eye across the dinner table for the rest of his life.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My own and someone else his. I prefer the taste of precum more. First time tasting it (someone else his), was a bit bitter. Second time the load was too big to swallow but the taste wasn't bad at all. Next time I'll be better ^^

Pieterjoke, I can't imagine anything sexual with you being bad.
I can't picture it as anything but exciting enough to make my whole body quiver.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love the taste of my own cum and my new GF loves when I go down on her after filling her full...in the past I loved when my ex would bang one of her guy friends and then let me go down on her...freakin' awesome!!!

Red hot!!!