Have you ever tasted your own cum/vag juices?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys: have you ever tasted your own cum? and did you like it?:confused:

Girls: have you tasted your own vaginal juices? and did you like it?:tongue:

(As for me-yes I did and yes I did!):biggrin1:

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um, yeah...not interested in my own or anyone else's either.

Odd, since I am gay, and enjoy sucking cock as much as the next (gay) man. But it just never interested me. Ofcourse I've tried other's (not my own), and just don't like it.

Unusual, I know.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've tasted it. For the same reason I've tried deep-throating different produce... I wouldn't ask a girl to do anything for me I tried myself and found to be horribly unpleasant.

Anyway, IMO it tasted somewhat like uncooked bread dough. With the consistency of phlegm. Not the worst thing I've ever had in my mouth, but not entirely pleasant, either.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have tasted my own and others. prefer others to my own. though i don't typically make a point of tasting period, i will tell you that the mere thought of cum and that of someone else's on me or in me makes me hotter than heck. also, the thought of tasting someone else's, is really hot too. so, periodically, yeah, i take a load and get really turned on when my partner takes mine. we are gay and cum is a real turn on for us both.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It seriously never occured to me until I was about 18 years old, at which point I did taste it......lol just barely touched my tongue to my finger. But I've since kissed men after they've eaten me out. I guess it's all the same. *shrug* Tastes a bit tangy is all. lol I wouldn't say that I *liked* it though. I'd much rather taste another woman's than my own.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes i have, and since im gay youd expect id like it too..
it was horrible, the smell, the taste, the phlegm consistency (like NIC160IQ said) were just beyond me.
just vile IMHO, i can barely live with others precum, but cum? id spit immediately and do mouth washes....
not particulary keen on having the stuff on me either.

LikembigID

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tasted my hubbies lots have to say if its been to long since he has cumed and I taste it texture is very thick almost chunky, not plesant. If its not been awile I'll give it a lick at end after he cums. His does not taste bad at all to me. I have heard diet or smoking can effect the taste of cum? Any way as for mine I dont think I taste bad at all like someone said tangy ,slightly sweet and not very salty. I don't mind the taste. But not my favoirte taste either.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I have and it's pretty good in comparison to other cum I've had. And cum's a big turn-on for me, too.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not been brave enough to try my own cum. Something about the fear of my own sperm in my digestive tract.

Plus I guess it didn't help thatI had tasted my own pre-cum (while in a weird upside down pose; it was unsuccessfull, either I wasn't long enough, or I wasn't flexible enough. So I just sat there watching a single strand of precum stretch slowly from my head to mt lips. It had a clear pearly bead on the end. It looked so warm and tasty. When it touched my lips it was freezing cold (probably because I let it dangle for so long) and I was afraid to lick the rest from my lips. But I did. It tasted like snot, only much saltier.) Not that I plan on tasting any cum anytime soon, but I certainly hope for my partners that it tastes better than the pre-cum.