Have you ever tasted your own cum/vag juices?

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've tasted my own a few times
i don't like the taste of my own
not really a fan of the taste of cum to be honest but i am more than happy to swallow... its a bit strange.
mind you i am also very hestitant to kiss anyone who has swallowed mine - although i did last weekend and I had no issues with it for once - maybe I'm changing my attitudes or maybe i just need to taste my own cum again *laughs*

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes....I've tasted my own cum several times....I love it and do it often....I love the taste, smell, etc.:cool: My day's of self sucking....I swallow all of my hot thick load's.

i have but it was an accident, i was jackin off and i shot myself in the face and it went all in my mouth, wasnt exactly pleasent, but i have worse things from my mums kooking lol :D

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm "only"7 1/2x5 3/4,and when a lot younger,was really super horny one day,and got into a position to do myself orally.when the moment came i really wasn't sure about it but went ahead anyhow.very strange at the time.wasn't as bad as i thought.isometimes when my wife wants to watch me cum,i'll get some off her and share it with her.veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy sexy!and if it could support life with nutritional value i would eat pussy 3 times a day and go back for snacks.she will suck me when i have her on me but she's not real keen on it.:tongue:

xela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd like to taste my cum but I'm a bit afraid of doing it :eek:
I've done it once, I had cumed in my hand and just tasted a few but that wasn't enough to really appreciate it or not...

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've tasted my own cum and I've swallowed it a few times but I'm indifferent to it. I do love my precum however; it's sweet and salty at the same time. I enjoy swallowing my partners' cum and I've also had my share of pussy juice in the past although I'm off it now.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Yes I have and it wasn't bad at all. Kinda sweet...I do notice that the taste can change with diet. I wouldn't want to make a meal out of it, but every once and a while it can be a turn on for me.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was a teen, having a long cock, I was able to self suck and swallowed. For several years I did this at least twice a day. Now that I am older, I'm not so limber so to swallow my cum I have to catch it in my hand. And it still tastes great:tongue:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OF COURSE….

Have you ever observed anyone walking on the ground?????

Nasty sex requires filthy and intense fucking and licking. Blow your load in her and flip her over so she can get you hard again…. That cum has to go somewhere….

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tasted but have yet to drink my full load. have been ask to by a girl and probably will as it turns her on.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did once as a teenager and was curious. It was WAY bitter...hated it. I like my precum though...just not the real thing.

zaneyone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, on several occassions. I'm not too keen on its taste nor texture. However, I do like the slight salty taste of my pre-cum.