Have you ever tasted your own cum/vag juices?

TallandFurry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES and YES.

Partner and I routinely swamp loads in both asses and mouths. I like the taste of my own, but I'm much more used to the taste of his.

The taste varies due to diet, exercise, and IMO, may have something to do with load amount. My loads are a bit more than usual, from what I've compared through many years of dating before the relationship. But my partner shoots about 1 1/2 times the amount of load I do, which makes for quite the mouth- or ass-full. So the taste of his is always noticeable. Not always the case with a guy who dribbles. (BTW, for flip fuckers: cum is also awesome lube. He frequently pulls out of me and shoots on my cock, then I use it to slide into him or j/o.)

T&F

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes and i must say its not the best juice ive had but its not gross or bad tasting, well mine at least..Eat pineapple makes ur cum taste nice and sweet:rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah, my precome tastes pretty sweet but my ejaculate is an entirely different story. It feels really warm going down. It is very strong tasting and leaves an aftertaste. I normally don't come during oral sex given by another guy. The guys I am normally with don't swallow anyway as that is a risk factor for catching HIV. I don't come during oral sex anyway. If a guy is going to bring me off that way (if ever--that will be the first...), I will warn them about my strong come. I drink alot of tea, eat red meat and I have to have my spices.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
I did it once, by mistake, as i was self - sucking. Not a good experience...:smile: .

Ditto, Italian! I'd probly suck myself more as a form of j/o if I could stand the thought of possibly squirtin in my mouth.

Gabe

Hot-n-gooey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I love the tast of my cum - I have never had the oppertunity to taste anyone else - maybe someday. When My wife an I have sex I insist on getting a taste. Either from her lips (a mouthful) or her cunt (usually a mouthful and face full).
Yum...

Maxima

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have heard mine tastes sweet...i guess its due to a good diet....but i did taste my own a couple times by kissing after oral service and by eating out my girl during sex ( i pulled out to eat her but i guess i had a ton of precum in there) then went back to fucking.....but never just had a load in my mouth....it wasnt the worst taste i ever had but it definately wasnt anything i look forward to....it was just "there":rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boinftw said:
I've been curious about it, but have yet to be brave enough to try it.

This might work for you, Boinftw, it did for me. For years, I didn't care to taste mine unless I was extra, extra horny, like right before I shot my streams. Once I froze the condom that I had jacked in and shot in. The next time I jackedoff, I held the frozen ball of cum from the condom in my mouth, letting it melt. The frozen taste actually was right pleasant for me and now I have no problem savouring it.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
RoysToy said:
This might work for you, Boinftw, it did for me. For years, I didn't care to taste mine unless I was extra, extra horny, like right before I shot my streams. Once I froze the condom that I had jacked in and shot in. The next time I jackedoff, I held the frozen ball of cum from the condom in my mouth, letting it melt. The frozen taste actually was right pleasant for me and now I have no problem savouring it.

Hahaha...my "god"...the antithesis of Great Balls of Fire.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
TallandFurry said:
:wtf2: : Frozen cum?! Oh. NO.

Sorry, but this just does NOT cut it.

Lol. I keep rereading that line about the melting the cum ball. It has a tremendous amount of comedic effect.

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes...I have tasted mine many times.... from when I was a teenager jacking off and shooting into my face and mouth,,,, Also when I self suck..I always swallow my loads. I love the taste and can't get enough... Best protein to start the day!!!:cool:

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes i have tasted mine and others ... But loved when it is mixed and he goes back down to finishes cleaning up.... comes up and shares ... now that is just hot to me... real turn on

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have tasted my by shooting in my face a few times, but never on purpose. When I did get some in my mouth I didn't mind the taste (I have tasted others' too and don't mind that either). When I get super horny I always think about shooting in my mouth on purpose or eating it off my chest but when the time comes I get turned off by it for some reason.

I agree with bree tho...a good cum kiss is hard to beat!

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tasted my cum on various occasions, from my wife' s and former partner's pussys, co-mingled with their juices, from my wife's stomach after jerking off onto her, from a former partner's mouth [snowball] after she had sucked on the little guy, from my hand after jerking off and once, I did taste another's cum on the tounge and lips of a mutual partner after she had taken him orally... tasted much like my own.