Have you ever tasted your own cum/vag juices?

Dragon Rider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Occasionally after making love to my wife and she has had an explosive orgasm and I have cum, I will go down on her again he send her into a world of Ecstasy. Mixed with her juices has to be one of the sweetest tastes on earth, better than honey:smile:

Hi, my name's phil and i live with my best friend and his girlfriend. One of his girlfriend's friends suggested we taste each other's cum. We did... and I think maybe we both liked it a bit too much, because things got out of hand and we ended up having crazy sex in the room next to his sleeping girlfriend. What do I do? I don't want things to be weird with us but omg it tasted so good. Any advice is appreciated.

mrscurva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I eat my own cum sometimes, have been doing it for years. I prefer having another guy cum in my mouth when I suck cock.My buddy who does not suck cock likes for me to cum on his cock and then I suck him and eat my cum off of his cock. I know that is kind of kinky but we both enjoy it, what the fuck! I always swallow a guys cum when I suck cock!