Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a couple friends that I have actually had sex with, and have also seen some of my best friend's dicks while in the college gang showers.

F

Ferguson1989

I touched my mates cock on Saturday night he burnt his hands badly on bonfire night. We where in our local bar and the craic was great all our partners where there too any way after 3 pints he needed to piss hebcan’t open his jeans and pull his cock out to take a piss so asked if I could give him a hand it was as funny as it sounds we walked up to the urinal I opened his jeans and pull his cock out and he pissed once finished I give it a cheeky shake and put it back into his boxers and closed his buttons. It was no big deal we had a joke about it after

it was a nice cock not to big but has a good girth and is smooth and soft

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have some story about this...

I met a couple(MM) a couple years back and we became friends quickly. I started to go to their house on a daily basis to play video and boardgames and that kind lf things. One day they started to ask about my sexual life, which was non existant. They were surprise I was still a virgin and kept asking questions about my fantasies and stuff. We talked about domination and humilliation, it got pretty hot but I wasn't ready so I left.

A couple of days later we hung out again and they decided to play some Smash Bros: the loser has to answer a personal question or do what the winner say. (I find this kind of bets real hot).

I won a few and started asking sexual stuff: who was the top of them, who had it bigger, when did they last had sex, where...

Then they won a couple of rounds, but since I was a virgin, they had nothing sexual to ask me, so they reserve their wins.

Eventually one of them had to go to work, but insisted I stayed with his boyfriend for a bit, so I did.

I won one last round and, seeing where all of this was going to end I used it as:
Wherever you ask me to do, you have to do the same.

He laught and said that I would be his maid for the day, but as his maid I should wear a uniform, meaning an apron and nothing else.

I reminded him he had to do the same and there was only one apron, so we agreed to just strip naked.

For those of you who like this stuff, he is 6 ft tall, chubby, hairless and has an above average pierced cock.

We played some more videogames while he asked me stuff to make me unconfortable. He started to get horny and went hard pretty quickly.

His second demand was for me to stand on all fours right in front of him. I'm kinda into being dominated and humilliated and, by the time, I hadn't seen any other hard dicks irl so, one thing let to another and I started touching and grabbing his dick.

He then asked me to suck it, and I reminded him about his bf. We stood there a couple of minutes, his dick in my hand, my knees on the floor, my wet lips inches away from my first dick.

Finally he came to his senses and we both dress up and kept doing nonsexual stuff.

Couple of days later the bf came to me and told me they spoke a lot about me and finally agreed to let friend A to fuck me.

I refused, the game was fun and from time to time we still play and bait each other but never went further.

It was a surreal afternoon and I'm kinda ashamed about it, I could've just sucked it or not strip at all, I drew a very random line, I'm aware of that. Maybe if it happened with the bf, I wouldn't stop, maybe if they offered a threeway...

Anyway, that's the time I touched a friends dick and I was old enough to tell it here

Steheadstrong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yea I touched my mates dick we were out for Halloween him dressed as zorro I was Harry Potter n his gf was a dark fairy or something n they were all over each other n I noticed he looked weird when she got up to get drinks and I asked what's up and he said he got a boner from there makeout sess so I had a look but cos he had dark pants on couldn't see so he grab my hand and put it on his dick and had a quick feel and couple tugs although he did tell me not to jerk him in a busy bar lol