Have you ever tried panties?

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Most panties are too small and tight but there are some that are just Great. Jockey for Her work well for me. They are extremely lightweight and soft. They gently hold everything together and keep my stuff from sliding down between my legs when I'm riding my bike. It really sucks to sit on your balls instead of your ass. Once you find a comfortable pair of panties you'll never go back.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
If I ever found someone who wouldn't murder me at the first realisation that I'd just jacked theirs, then I still wouldnt.

Although one wonders what lace feels like.

DAMNED MALE MARKETING! I say someone opens up a chain of lace underwear for men!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:

I went thinking I could pick out something nice to just for us. But their bras don't have cups sizes. What the heck are small medium and large bras? Where did you find this random site.

Honestly, I went there expecting to see a line of men's lace panties. I was very disapointed.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I went thinking I could pick out something nice to just for us. But their bras don't have cups sizes. What the heck are small medium and large bras? Where did you find this random site.

Honestly, I went there expecting to see a line of men's lace panties. I was very disapointed.

I think that in your case you can walk right past the small and medium bras, honey. They may not have anything to appropriate those magnificent mammaries of yours, you boob goddess.

As far as lace panties on men go, I will send a pic under separate cover...

:kiss:

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
BillB43212 said:
If you get the right size they fit and feel wodnerful, no seam over the front where my penis rests, I wear full rise size 9 barely there brand daily.

That's what I'm talking about. It takes some effort and experimenting to get the right size and it takes some balls to break away from the macho stereotype. But they feel awesome.

daleinva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oh yes I wear often my wiife helps me pick themout to wear and to purchase.
She luvs the feel of things in them I have a couple tops one is a
bra type thing.

I wear about 30% of the time

:biggrin1:

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Did I just wander into an Outer Limits episode?

Dude, that's what I was thinking! I'm pretty open minded about stuff, and if guys want to wear panties that is fine by me...but this thread feels like the twighlight zone. Either I missed some humor, or ....

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never found a good pair of panties because I've never looked. I wear whatever is most comfortable though. I have a few pairs of women's pants that I got on special or whatever, so I know I wear a size 13 womens.

I wear Wickers boxer briefs because of the climate where I live. They are mostly polyester with a few percent lycra. Cotton gets too wet and clingy. I do like having a fly too. It appears to me that men's bikini briefs are the same thing as women's panties, or almost the same. Some of the womens probably do have room for the cootchie.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media

panty11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suport those men who wears panties as myself i wear it when ever it is convenient. It feels so nice and comfy , depending on which type you wear. the expensive ones are so nice. I do not know why there is a distiction in men wearing panties?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, not into panties, gay here and like guys but not into wannabe girls or those that like wearing girls attire. Why would anyone need panties when they make bikini briefs for guys?