Have you ever tried panties?

11"mark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 100% straight and I have tried my wife's panties. She goes pantyless most of the time. However, panties did not contain my penis very well.

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the few good aspects of not having a large penis is being able to wear panties comfortably. I don't wear panties all the time. In fact, I only wear them about 10% of the time at most. But every now and then I get that craving to slip into my Hello Kitty panties. :biggrin1: BTW, all three pairs of panties I own are Hello Kitty :cool: and are size 5 (yes, I am quite a skinny 24 year old). Actually, I think I might just put on a pair right now... :wink:

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
I love making my husband wear panties, making him wear satin panties is my favorite. We actually go shopping together for panties and often pick out matching ones. We get some funny smiles at the checkout when paying since we both wear a different size. Feeling him through the panties turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties, he usually ends up exploding in the panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy panties.

Attachments