Have you ever tried to get pregnant...

without including your boyfriend/husband in your decision? Intentionally skip birth control and whatnot?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got pregnant on my honeymoon. We were young and had not even discussed it. I quit birth control six months before I got married. Again, without any conversation. It was very selfish of me. I wanted to be a mother more than a wife, and that's exactly what I became. I did not know what kind of asshole he would become as a father. So it all worked out for the best possible outcome of that situation, but not the best possible outcome.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dudes are the worst :(
Sometimes. People often talk about women getting baby crazy, but I have never been, and I have know some men who have been pretty persistent about wanting me to get pregnant. Typically, that's the beginning of the end in my relationships. But, my current dude seems to want to try with me in a couple of years, and that sounds good to me.

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no way, having a child is a huge life changing event, i would want my partner to be on board with it. that said, we did it twice, once was an accident that we weren't prepared for, the second was planned but happened faster than expected. they are the best things in my life

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

TamaraTrue

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No ways! It's not fair to anyone and very deceitful. What would you say to the child? Sounds like a recipe for disaster and shame.

No.

Though if the guy was perfect, as in both looks, personality, husband and father material, the thought would deviously cross my mind ;)

ButIi still wouldn't 'cause it's a shitty thing to do.