Have you ever turned yourself on?

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, have you ever turned yourself on?
Sometimes, I'm looking at my own pics, to put them in order and arrange them properly, and then, I get excited and pop a major boner. Seriously. Not that I'm narcissistic ( wrong spelling? ) or anything like that but I actually get hard looking at my own nude pics. And sometimes, the excitement is so intense, I just have to rub one out, looking at my pics and thinking about the stuff I'd do to myself if I could meet me, lol! Am I just weird or do any of you experience the same thing every and then? :wink:

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes oddly enough. I have never considered my self a narcissist, but ever so often I will get turned on by my own bulge pictures.
Wow, Thought i was the only one.. I love this place.. No longer "odd"...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds very normal to me.

I enjoy self pleasuring myself with a mirror or even pictures.

I can often produce pre-cum when viewing images here on LPSG. My own or others.

Life should be fun.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes. i've gotten off on watching myself in the mirror several times.

call me narcissistic but i love the way i look. i'm tall, dark, and handsome. work out 6 days a week and eat healthy. i'm always checking myself out if i pass by a mirror or window.

funny part is im not attracted to men at all but can get turned on by looking at my own body, ass, and cock. its weird. i remember last week i was checking my ass out in some boxer-briefs i had just bought and popped a boner