Have you ever unknowingly brought the opppsite sexes clothing?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Not underwear or anything kinky, but this has happened to me twice recently. The other day, i was buying some new shoes and saw a jumper and went to my friend "thats a cool hoody" only to then realise that it was on the women's rack... Also saw a Paramore Tee which i thought was coo, untill i saw the packaging say womens. The designs were not feminine by any stretch but were cut for women, so maybe its not as bad, but has anyone done similar or brought it?

I know people may say its simply reinforcing gender roles etc, but it worried/cracked me up.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to buy mens clothing all the time. I've always preferred mens socks. They're generally thicker and more comfortable. I almost always buy mens tennis shoes, as I have big feet and my options for womens shoes are slim and usually unattractive in my eyes. Back in high school, when I was a tomboy (or well.. more of one) I'd buy mens jeans. I buy womens jeans no, though. Most of my t-shirts are mens t-shirts. And my hoodies are usually mens hoodies. Now, having said that, I am very obviously a woman when you look at me. Big boobs, the hair, bit of makeup, etc. So I don't look like a guy.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I accidentally bought a bra once and it turned out it was a womens bra not a mans. No serious now a girl friend of mine back in the day wanted me to wear girls pants so they'd be low rider and tight in the crotch. She also wanted me to wear them in public at the local disco. I did it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i've bought men's shoes before without knowing, but it doesn't really count cause they turned out to be unisex. they were on display in the men's section and i liked 'em so i got 'em. not a big deal.

i do knowingly buy men's white ribbed undershirts (better known as "wifebeaters") for myself though. the women's undershirts always have some kind of design or frilly trimming, so i opt with fruit of the loom or hanes. they fit great and i never have to bother if it comes in my size! thank goodness men are a lot bigger than women :smile: