Have you ever used a vibrator?

tinyclitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was wondering if any other men had used a vibrator to masturbate. I'm not talking about anal penetration with the vibe, I mean just holding the vibe against your penis. I bought a vibe a few months ago and it's given me some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Being a guy who wears panties, I usually have panties on and shoot off directly into the panties.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kind of Vibrator,

chevy-427-l72-engine.jpg

I sometimes use our Hitachi magic wand with an attachment sleeve that fits comfortably around my penis. Incredible sensations, but with the intensity I usually cum quicker than I would like.

Reactions: tinyclitty

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was wondering if any other men had used a vibrator to masturbate. I'm not talking about anal penetration with the vibe, I mean just holding the vibe against your penis. I bought a vibe a few months ago and it's given me some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Being a guy who wears panties, I usually have panties on and shoot off directly into the panties.
Many years ago I found the PIfco vibrator was awesome, not only for me but sex partners, guys would groan in ecstasy when I applied the head to cocks, found the orgasm from me and them much bigger and body shattering.
Still enjoy a bit of cock vibration, tumble dryer, freezer and washing machine....