Have you ever used drugs just for fun?

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If so, which ones?

I have done pot, LSD, 'shrooms, ecstasy, clonazepam (Rivotril), Diazepam (Valium), Hydrocodone (Vicodin) and Paroxetine (Paxil).

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes; beans (E), acid, weed, pills (way to many to name), nothing to bad though (coke or anything like that).

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If so, which ones?

I have done pot, LSD, 'shrooms, ecstasy, clonazepam (Rivotril), Diazepam (Valium), Hydrocodone (Vicodin) and Paroxetine (Paxil).

yup...and almost fucked up my life completely. Pot, a little bit of cocaine (never doing again), just about every prescription narcotic, muscle relaxer and tranquilizer in the world (though all of them prescribed to me).

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just for fun? No. I do it professionally.

You really worded that question strangely.

But yeah man I've done and loved most of them that you've heard of, with the exceptions of ketamine and PCP.

Anyone who is going to do E, make sure you're in a positive environment. Even more so than with acid and mushrooms. While it is impossible (almost) to have a "bad trip" on ecstasy, you can actually cause long-term psychological problems if you do it in the wrong atmosphere. It breaks down psychological barriers, which is why psychiatrists used to love giving it to patients during counseling sessions. If these barriers come down and you're in the wrong place, it could be bad news.

Great drug, though. The first dozen times or so at least.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think I'd ever do anything stronger either... Heroine and coke just don't pass the risk/benefit thing for me. Besides, I'm scared to death of needles and my nose is said to be one of my best features, so why fuck it up?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokin a bowl as we speak....

i've also experimented with shrooms, x, coke, opium, and a few pharms...pot is really the only thing i have done in the last 2 years though and i honestly dont see myself doing anything else ever again...accept maybe shrooms...those are always lovely

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't say that I won't ever smoke pot again, but its going to be a hell of a long time before I ever do. Also, if I am prescribed a narcotic or something like that (other than benzos), well I have to be in pretty serious fucking pain, as I have a very high pain tolerance level. Never again will I do coke (was young and dumb when I did it), or anything any stronger than pot or alcohol.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just for fun? No. I do it professionally.

You really worded that question strangely.

But yeah man I've done and loved most of them that you've heard of, with the exceptions of ketamine and PCP.

Anyone who is going to do E, make sure you're in a positive environment. Even more so than with acid and mushrooms. While it is impossible (almost) to have a "bad trip" on ecstasy, you can actually cause long-term psychological problems if you do it in the wrong atmosphere. It breaks down psychological barriers, which is why psychiatrists used to love giving it to patients during counseling sessions. If these barriers come down and you're in the wrong place, it could be bad news.

Great drug, though. The first dozen times or so at least.

ya x is fun, especially with girls and glow sticks...gotta watch it though, there are a lot of really questionable pills runnin around these days. i dont advocate x though because i can (and have) totally see how it could rewire someone's brain. shrooms however...everyone needs to trip once. the world would be so much better if some people could just open their eyes and minds

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i see no problem with it as long as you are safe, responsible, and don't abuse them. people should be free to choose

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Tramadol, Vicoden, and going on 2 months clean of Pot. Tramadol is my drug of choice. It makes you super-alert and relaxed at the same time. It makes you feel all warm and tingly all over (literally). Plus it is being explored as a anti-depressant... thats how powerful this stuff is. And, its not a scheduled narcotic so it's "safe", so to speak. There is also no drowsy side effects, and there are no dependence issues.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that reminds me, i use adderal too, but that's only for school. the only pleasure i get out of it is having good grades