Have you ever used drugs just for fun?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know someone who took 2cb-7...later that night he ended up screaming at the top of his lungs and hitting on his hot mom...

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smoked weed for a couple of years when I was in my mid-teens, then I grew out of that phase.

It's kind of sad when people don't. There are so many 40-50 year old burn outs where I work. It's annoying having to listen to their stories every monday about how stoned/drunk they got on the weekend :p

I can sort of tolerate the 20 year olds, but when you're pushing 40, bleh.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm actually kind of drunk (or, high on alcohol xD!) right now. We call thursdays (jueves) "little fridays" (viernes chiquito) in Venezuela xD!!!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya it is, they are just calling it that now because the bad name that Vicodin got. It's the exact same thing. Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen.

so are you saying that if i go take some tylenol, i'll feel the same that i do when i take a hydrocodone?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
so are you saying that if i go take some tylenol, i'll feel the same that i do when i take a hydrocodone?

The sentence you're quoting says that vicoden is a mixture of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. On the label for the bottle it states... Hydrocodone APAP 7.5 indicating a mix.

Hydrocodone APAP 7.5 on my bottle anyway.... there are higher doses.

whatthehell

Just Browsing
Media
No...Lortab or Vicodin, whatever you want to call it..is a combination drug (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). It comes in many different strengths with either 325mg, or 500mg of tylenol and 5mg, 7.5mg, or 10mg of hydrocodone. The tylenol adds to the pain relieving action of the hydrocodone.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yea, people with addictive personalities will be addicted to the feeling they get on a pot high. Therefore POT=ADDICTIVE (under the right circumstances).

Yes... like sex, shopping, eating, etc etc etc

It's addictive as a behavior. Psychologically addictive. There's a world of difference between psychological and physical addiction.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok thank you. i thought he was saying hydrocodone and acetaminophen were the same thing

whatthehell

Just Browsing
Media
Now, if you are taking Vicoden/Lortab(whatever) and/or regular tylenol or tylenol pm or any other drug with acetaminophen in it, it could get complicated. Normal healthy people are usually allowed to have only 4000mg of tylenol a day(to prevent liver damage). So if you have a headace and take 2 extra strengths, that burns up 1/4 of your total tylenol for the day. If your headache doesn't go away, and you take 1 or 2 lortabs, even more tylenol burned up for the day. If your liver is already damaged or you are elderly, you should only have 3000mg of tylenol a day. It can get kinda hard to keep it under the limit. That is part of the reason they came out with the lortab/vicoden that has the lower amount of acetaminophen.

whatthehell

Just Browsing
Media
i personally love the way vicoden makes me feel. I feel like i am flying after I take it. occasionally mix it with an alcoholic beverage and a good time is had by all. It makes me feel way better than valium or percocet(oxycodone).