Have you ever used drugs just for fun?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i personally love the way vicoden makes me feel. I feel like i am flying after I take it. occasionally mix it with an alcoholic beverage and a good time is had by all. It makes me feel way better than valium or percocet(oxycodone).

i love vicodin too. when i had surgery last summer my doctors prescribed it to me and i completely understand why it's addictive. it makes my body feel sooo good and it numbs the pain. i love it. it's a good thing i don't have access to it or i might be in rehab by now.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not many:
pot, coke, crack, crank, mushrooms, valium, vicoden, narco, xanax,
muscle relaxers, percocet, oxycoden, oxycontin, diet pills, morphine (yuck!)

I think thats it,,,

most where perscribed,

if i remember anymore, i will post,,

oh that stupid stuff called rush or locker room,,

dcw4

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Salvia and Cannabis (weed) are the only two I've ever done, and ever will. And I like both. :) Salvia is rather expensive (probably because it's legal) though.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
been on welbutrin (every form of it).....can honestly say that it doesn't really....well..... when I was on it the first time (used to be a human guinea pig for SSRI's) I couldn't really....emote. I pretty much had one constant emotion. I couldn't cry which believe it or not, really sucks....like say when a grandparent dies, and you can't cry....the only emotion you feel is anger. Now when I started taking it for the second or third go around a few years ago, that kinda all changed. I had an array of emotions, but none of them really extreme.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Paxil? I thought that was an antidepressant?
I gotta think that it's a placebo effect for this one.
Ya it is, they are just calling it that now because the bad name that Vicodin got. It's the exact same thing. Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen.
Actually, just two different trade names for the same product, like Anacin and Excedrin are both aspirin. Different company, different name.
so are you saying that if i go take some tylenol, i'll feel the same that i do when i take a hydrocodone?
No.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rough time in the early 80's. Did Coke, Ecstasy, Heroin, Pot, The Coke made me throw up. The Heroin made me throw up, I don't remember Ecstasy, and I pot only makes me horny as hell. Never tried any of thoase again. My rough patch lasted aboutr 2 1/2 months.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wellbutrin SUCKED!

I was put on Wellbutrin for PTSD & depression following a nasty car accident where I totaled my beloved 1994 Volvo 940 Turbo GL wagon on black ice in January 2005. It was horrible for me, I felt like I wanted to cry, scream, and claw my skin off. I switched shrinks and found out it didnt mix with my other meds for hypothyroidism and narcolepsy and it was making me agitated depressed. I had to be phased off of it and eased on to Effexor XR over 3 or 4 weeks. Effexor XR saved my life. It allowed me to function and not lay in bed or on the sofa crying. It's not for everyone and you can't quit it cold turkey but for me it worked wonders. :cool:

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're responsible and surrounded by the right people, drugs can be awesome. But just like I said before, those whose benefits outweigh the risks they pose.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tramadol, Vicoden, and going on 2 months clean of Pot. Tramadol is my drug of choice. <snip> There is also no drowsy side effects, and there are no dependence issues.

Tramadol, like any other narcotic analgesic, has dependence issues. It's marketed as having less potential for addiction, but I've known more than one person who abused it and got dependent.

Pot is not addictive either.

Noo, of course not. :rolleyes:

Have any of you ever been on Welbutrin? Did it make you feel like a robot?

Wellbutrin SUCKED!:cool:

Wellbutrin worked very well for me. I can't take SSRIs and SNRIs (like Paxil and Effexor). Everyone is different and even the same person will have different reactions to psychiatric medication at different times. I hate it when people will poo-poo a drug because it didn't work for them. What doesn't work for you may save someone else's life, and vice versa.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only drugs I've ever used are prescription antibiotics. I don't drink alcohol, smoke anything, or use any narcotics.
Sex is my drug of choice. I don't need any enhancers, it feels plenty good enough for me as it is, and I'm not worried about losing control, or being under the influence and making a bad decision.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried magic mushrooms about 5 times and never once got a buzz from them. I would be surrounded by my stoned friends who took less than me and was all pissed I wasn't flying around with them.

I was an acid freak in high school. I loved the stuff. Did so many different kinds of drugs to escape from reality. Didn't work though, for some reason ;)

I will smoke pot occasionally now, nothing else. I don't drink alcohol either.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tried magic mushrooms about 5 times and never once got a buzz from them. I would be surrounded by my stoned friends who took less than me and was all pissed I wasn't flying around with them.

I was an acid freak in high school. I loved the stuff. Did so many different kinds of drugs to escape from reality. Didn't work though, for some reason ;)

I will smoke pot occasionally now, nothing else. I don't drink alcohol either.

How much time did you wait between trying? Psilocybin tolerance builds up extremely quickly.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try eating shrooms and going to the zoo with sunglasses on. definately an eye opening experience