Have you ever used drugs just for fun?

nwarluvs2jo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Paxil giving you one hell of a trip? It takes quite awhile for it to build up in your system and have any effects. I wouldn't include it in the "fun drugs" category at all.

I took it for anxiety in social situations and it took at least a month to finally have the desired effects. Coming off of it, even when tapering as prescribed was shitty.

As for myself, weed, shrooms, x. Partake in the mary jane still if it around, but stay away from everything else now.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i hate anti-depressents, paxil and wellbutrin where awful!

i always wanted to try qualuudes, as I too was born in 1960, never

got he chance, there is a time in my life when i was stoned (pot) everyday,

1977-1983, then stopped, it got too powerful or my brain changed.

dcw4

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ya, if you're taking SSRI's or MAOI's and do E you can quickly, permanently mess up your serotonin receptors...

Arguably E fucks up your dopamine and serotonin receoptors period-- but taken with serotonergic drugs it simply doesn't work, or at least, you never get the full effect of the drug. MAOIs are another ballgame entirely and though I don't know what they do with E, I do know mixing them with various foods and drugs can kill you.

Internet doesn't say it's an SSRI or an MAOI though.. so were good.

It depends on what it is.

The same can be said for Benzos like Valium or Xanax, which I adore but use with extreme caution.

Younger people will never understand why Quaaludes are still the stuff of legend, poor dolls. But, of all the drugs I've ever done, "Ludes are the ones I miss the most.

I love benzos-- though I don't use them recreationally. I use them as prescribed and they work so well that I don't abuse them so I always have access to them, if that makes sense.

I regret never getting to use 'ludes. My husband, who is 10 years my senior, loved 'ludes when they were still available. I'd be first in line to try them if they were marketed again-- though I doubt that will ever happen.

D

deleted3782

I did pot about 5 times between 1995 and 2000. Thats all the drugs I've done.... worried that I would become addicted.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Pot is not addictive either.

Sorry, pot can be addictive. Some people (like me) can be inclined to use it the way people drink beer--to just relax and go to sleep.

I've used pot. LSD, mushrooms, peyote, ayahuasca, salvia divinorium. The last two would not be recommended for anyone except those who use drugs to break down barriers.

I have sat around in an LSD state, read cartoon books, watch movies and just laugh for hours on end.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Other than for medicinal purposes, what other reason would there be?

To break down psychological barriers. To examine one's self in a state that has no conditioned reflexes. To settle down into a mantra and go exceedingly deep.

To have sex you cannot possibly describe and a full body orgasm...

...and no, I do not go driving....

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To break down psychological barriers. To examine one's self in a state that has no conditioned reflexes. To settle down into a mantra and go exceedingly deep.

To have sex you cannot possibly describe and a full body orgasm...

...and no, I do not go driving....

And most of those aren't 'fun'. The word has a broad meaning.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My fun drug of choice has always been weed. That's it. My dad's a crackhead, so fuck that. I took an oxycotin once while visiting a friend in the hospital that was dying from cancer. Couldn't feel shit on my body. I could've cut a limb off and wouldn't have felt shit. I wanted my stomach pumped but I wasn't a patient, so I had to just endure.

When I was in college, I came home one night to about 30 people in my dorm room passing around the bowl. I hit it a couple of times because I paying rent and none of them were. After about 15 minutes, I started twitching while I was sitting on my couch. I looked around and noticed that nobody had repacked the bowl was steadily passing it. It was still hittin'. I'm watchin' this guy twitching like I was and finally asked, "What is in that bowl?" It was opium. I put everybody out of my damn house. Damn white people (I type this with COMPLETE SARCASM!). I love y'all. LOL:biggrin1:
never done any drugs. never really understood the allure of them and i've never been curious enough to try them.
That's good. You should stay pure:wink:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess because we have different backgrounds and inclinations. I generally enjoy doing it. even a spasm of bad feeling can be redirected.

Sorry, my mistake - I should have appended a ? to the first sentence. I did mean to but evidently actually did so only in my head - reread it with that in mind it should make more more sense.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
re Artful Dodger..>>

Do weed every now and again but its starting to get boring.

-So LOVE.'.the Truthfulness of some of the guys on site..>> so very true...>
enz

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do weed every now and again but its starting to get boring.
I love my weed and I don't plan on giving it up for anything. It gets boring from time to time but I find ways to keep it exciting. It's not a downer for me at all. It has always been a great stimulant for me...3.8 grade point average, recommendations at my job, saved me from going to Iraq in 2001; always been a plus for me. Love the weed:biggrin1: