Have you ever voyeured someone?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by superswinger, Jul 2, 2007.

1. superswinger

superswinger New Member

Have you ever voyeured someone?

I know a lot of people have and its something we never talk about.

When I was 13 my mom had a friend stay with us for a week. She was a woman from Flordia that my mom worked with. She was part Cuban and part white. She had an amazing body and I was jerking to her non-stop. Mid week I snuck into her room while she was showering. The door to her bathroom was wide open and I peeked in to see her showeing. It was just a shower liner, so I could see all the goods. I stood there jerking and came about 4 tiimes in 10 minutes. It was the first time I had seen a naked woman in my life. It was awsome!!!!

Im not proud of it, but I was a kid.

You ever do anything like that?
    Like to hear about them.

2. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I haven't voyeured anyone, but I have been voyeured many times...just a few times I allowed it to happen by making it possible in the first place. The other times I did not and found out later...usually involved me taking a shower or getting undressed.

3. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

How do you let it happen? What is your method?

4. Boobalaa

Gold Member

One of my favorite pastimes..I love to watch and be watched..Voyeurism /Exhibitionism go together..let's be real here..what are nude beaches for?..But the sneeky~peeky kind of voyeuring you're talking about is the finest..Watching people have sex; a close second, sometimes even better..is listening to people have sex in the next room over..Inagination is wonderful..

5. bigmanstl

bigmanstl New Member

About 8 years ago I was at a local college and i could see through the lockers and I saw this decent looking guy showering. I KNOW he couldn't see me but I could view him. There was danger in getting caught but it was a HUGE turn on!

6. dicksplash

dicksplash New Member

A few years ago I had a very prudish housemate/boarder. I had security cameras all over the house. When he was home alone, he used to walk around naked,being no prude at all. I used to watch through the videos every night. This carried on for about two years and he never had an inkling...

7. bigjedi

bigjedi New Member

I voyeured my g/f when i was 15. our bathroom door had a small crack in it that you could see through. i also have a funny feeling she did it to me one time. i heard a noise outside the door and looked at the crack and thought i saw something move. prob checking out my meat... hehe

Draft saved Draft deleted