Have you ever voyeured someone?

superswinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever voyeured someone?

I know a lot of people have and its something we never talk about.

When I was 13 my mom had a friend stay with us for a week. She was a woman from Flordia that my mom worked with. She was part Cuban and part white. She had an amazing body and I was jerking to her non-stop. Mid week I snuck into her room while she was showering. The door to her bathroom was wide open and I peeked in to see her showeing. It was just a shower liner, so I could see all the goods. I stood there jerking and came about 4 tiimes in 10 minutes. It was the first time I had seen a naked woman in my life. It was awsome!!!!

Im not proud of it, but I was a kid.

You ever do anything like that?
Like to hear about them.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I haven't voyeured anyone, but I have been voyeured many times...just a few times I allowed it to happen by making it possible in the first place. The other times I did not and found out later...usually involved me taking a shower or getting undressed.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I haven't voyeured anyone, but I have been voyeured many times...just a few times I allowed it to happen by making it possible in the first place. The other times I did not and found out later...usually involved me taking a shower or getting undressed.

How do you let it happen? What is your method?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favorite pastimes..I love to watch and be watched..Voyeurism /Exhibitionism go together..let's be real here..what are nude beaches for?..But the sneeky~peeky kind of voyeuring you're talking about is the finest..Watching people have sex; a close second, sometimes even better..is listening to people have sex in the next room over..Inagination is wonderful..

bigmanstl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 8 years ago I was at a local college and i could see through the lockers and I saw this decent looking guy showering. I KNOW he couldn't see me but I could view him. There was danger in getting caught but it was a HUGE turn on!

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago I had a very prudish housemate/boarder. I had security cameras all over the house. When he was home alone, he used to walk around naked,being no prude at all. I used to watch through the videos every night. This carried on for about two years and he never had an inkling...

bigjedi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voyeured my g/f when i was 15. our bathroom door had a small crack in it that you could see through. i also have a funny feeling she did it to me one time. i heard a noise outside the door and looked at the crack and thought i saw something move. prob checking out my meat... hehe