Have you ever watched a man suck himself?

Hi Ladies. I am wondering if very many women have ever watched a man suck is own dick whether in person or a video?

Reactions: STWW

Wow. In about 3 days I have received the above responses. I appreciate the efforts. Thank you.
It seems from these responses that I can conclude that there is no much enthusiasm to see it.
Well, from my personal experiences (3) the women were engaged and excited. Sexually stimulated.
I wonder if some had read the blog and decided to not write.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, my husband can easily so I asked him to once just for the hell of it, he only put his lips on it for me but he finds it disgusting and so do I tbh. It was just one of those moments that I was feeling silly and got him to do it, I think the old rule 'just because you can doesn't mean you should' applies here!

@ Holly,
Every body has their own taste and expectations. Yours was a shared agreement/conclusion that matched. Good for a continuing couple. I think it was marvelous that you asked and he did it.
I was asked one time if I had ever tasted my own semen, by a new girlfriend. I had not known her very long and felt that I would not reveal this at so early a time in our relationship. However, I thought later that day that I had said a lie. It is better for me that no lie exists. So, as we meet the next day I rehearsed the conversation with her and said I was troubled about a lie. Then I told her that I had tasted of it often. She asked if I could put my legs behind my head and I said easily. That is when I suck myself about every day.
I had her full attention. She asked to see it. I said sure.
She was very excited, went in and bathed, and came out nude and drew my hand as we went from the living room into the bedroom.
Whereas hot steamy sex ensued. She really liked seeing it and was stimulated.
However, some might not think of it as exciting. I have had only three examples where my admissions and performance were greeted with happiness. None have remarked in any way of discouragement of dissatisfaction.

Reactions: ViewingPleasure

@ Holly,
Every body has their own taste and expectations. Yours was a shared agreement/conclusion that matched. Good for a continuing couple. I think it was marvelous that you asked and he did it.
I was asked one time if I had ever tasted my own semen, by a new girlfriend. I had not known her very long and felt that I would not reveal this at so early a time in our relationship. However, I thought later that day that I had said a lie. It is better for me that no lie exists. So, as we meet the next day I rehearsed the conversation with her and said I was troubled about a lie. Then I told her that I had tasted of it often. She asked if I could put my legs behind my head and I said easily. That is when I suck myself about every day.
I had her full attention. She asked to see it. I said sure.
She was very excited, went in and bathed, and came out nude and drew my hand as we went from the living room into the bedroom.
Whereas hot steamy sex ensued. She really liked seeing it and was stimulated.
However, some might not think of it as exciting. I have had only three examples where my admissions and performance were greeted with happiness. None have remarked in any way of discouragement of dissatisfaction.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Dude, I can swallow swords. I did it one season as a performer.
It’s a novelty. It gets attention, and the occasional weird question, but all in all it’s a freak show move, a parlour trick.

So is self fellatio, in my view.

It's not something I'm remotely interested in. I'm sure a small minority of women are into it though. Many kinks and oddities like that are the type of thing that I would possibly get into if I was in a relationship and the other person was really into it. It's about context.

Reactions: vikingking1000
D

deleted924715

It's not something I find remotely hot tbh

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Video. It’s kinda like watching a horse do math or a chimp play basketball. “Hmm, well, that was interesting, but I don’t need to see that again.”

Also, it’s just as hot as watching a horse do math or a chimp play basketball.

Reactions: BetterFuture

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Video. It’s kinda like watching a horse do math or a chimp play basketball. “Hmm, well, that was interesting, but I don’t need to see that again.”

Also, it’s just as hot as watching a horse do math or a chimp play basketball.

Be careful Ms. Femme if you say horse three times You-Know-Who will appear :eek:

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately, yes. Always here in this site. One of the worst thing for me, I don't like at all.