Have you ever worn a condom to masturbate?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, once. I bought a condom from a vending machine in a bar. I carried it around in my wallet for a couple weeks and then one day was really bored at my college internship and decided to beat off in the men's room. I used the condom.

It wasn't a great experience. It was so small and tight that I had a hard time pulling it off after I was done. Other than that, I've thought about it but don't want to waste a rubber when the Howard Stern method of two Kleenex will work fine.

Reactions: cadmanken

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have, but not specifically for that purpose. It was to try different brands to find what's agreeable with my equipment. Condoms tend to be boner killers for me, though. They actually told us in health classes in HS that it was a good idea to masturbate with different condoms to find what suits you best, get used to how it feels, and how to use them properly. Those activities were pretty much for nothing, because the women I've been with wanted me bare and for me to cum inside.

Reactions: Zak Bull

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a couple of times but not for several years.

I tried to stretch the condom over my balls as well but it ripped leaving a tight band around the base of my dick.

I don't really like the look or the decreased sensitivity but the practical advantage can save time and energy and possible embarrassment.
" You've got something stuck in your hair ......" :eek:

Reactions: femzi
D

deleted645791

I precum A LOT and make a huge fucking mess when I cum. So sometimes I won't be in the mood for all that precum and jizz getting everywhere and I'll rub one out with a condom for the convience. It feels good once I get it really wet in there with my precum and its slips around my big dick without all that fluid drying up like it normally would.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I precum A LOT and make a huge fucking mess when I cum. So sometimes I won't be in the mood for all that precum and jizz getting everywhere and I'll rub one out with a condom for the convience. It feels good once I get it really wet in there with my precum and its slips around my big dick without all that fluid drying up like it normally would.

Damn hot mate yeah, if you can keep your dick really hard and it stays slimey and wet in there, it can feel pretty amazing.

Reactions: RobertHunter30
D

deleted645791

Damn hot mate yeah, if you can keep your dick really hard and it stays slimey and wet in there, it can feel pretty amazing.

The ring on the base of the condom gets pretty snug so it acts like a cock ring and keeps me super hard and thick. I prefer a messy wet wank with all my precum, and occasional small spurts of cum if I'm edging, but a condom is good too for when I don't want to make a huge fucking mess and also try something different.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The ring on the base of the condom gets pretty snug so it acts like a cock ring and keeps me super hard and thick. I prefer a messy wet wank with all my precum, and occasional small spurts of cum if I'm edging, but a condom is good too for when I don't want to make a huge fucking mess and also try something different.

And does the condom stay in place over the penis or do you ever have to slide hit back over the shaft or even replace with a new one? Does the condom feel like a second skin going over the frenulum and glans as you masturbate? You have an above average cock so I guess you need extra large rubbers? Also, do you play around with different types… thick/thin/ribbed etc?

D

deleted645791

For fucking and jerking, I like the Trojan Enz, unlubricated. I use these because I make my own lube naturally, so I don't need any extra making it more slippery. They are strong, thin and fit me snug, so even when I get it really wet inside, it stays on as long as I'm hard. It does slip around a little bit, kind of like the skin on my cock when I jerk it without lube, especially if I have precum spurt in it a few times, but as long as I don't pull it off, the ring on the bottom stays in place and keeps all the fluids inside.

If I'm fucking a girl who isn't taking birth control, I will take it off and put a new one on if I'm fucking her hard and we have been going at it for a while. I've had a few scares where I've busted the condom and it was full of my precum- that kills the mood real fast!