Have you ever worn a condom to masturbate?

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tons of times as a teen and even many since then. As a lot say, it was a way of learning when we were young, to make sure we knew what we were doing and what to expect it to feel like when it was time to put one to the real use.
Plus even now I have seen and heard a lot of our guys on the team talking about this condom or that, a new style, new brand they had tried.
If they are bragging about a condom then I might tend to want to find out how they fit and feel. Especially if I hear one of them say something like, its better than not using one at all.......and I HAVE heard that.
Even saw them looking at condoms once and one guy opted to try one on right then and there. Not sure if he had fun with himself while it was on or not.

D

deleted816494

Yes, many times since my late teens, most recently within the last month. I like the feel and love to be generous with whatever lube is handy. My favorite part of the experience is watching the tip fill up with my cum. It's sort of mesmerizing to think I'm able to produce as much as I do sometimes (not all loads are the same, of course). And as others have said it makes for an easy cleanup.

OnyxXx27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always.....i love to cum into a condom.I always have some condoms with me so wherever/whenever im into it i cum into a condom...

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently started wearing a condom to masturbate.

After 30+ years of marriage, during which we used hormonal contraception, then went bareback to discover there were fertility issues, I lost my wife a little over a year ago.

Decided that if I'm going to re-enter the dating pool in the 21st century one day, I need to get accustomed to wearing condoms.

Right now, the novelty of the latex sliding down my shaft, and the different feel from barehanded, result in a somewhat more brief duration than I (and likely any future partner) would like.

Reactions: cadmanken

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
very little times i masturbate with a condom...

when i was 16, my father bought condoms for me....(i have a school trip to italy)... i experimented with this and i don't like so much. the feeling of the latex and the sens of stretching don't like so much... the condoms remained intact...

the condm box remains in my room, and a couple of times i used the condoms for playing with me...however my roome have private bastroom, so i can do a mess and clean simply.. and i love cum over me... or mastrubate gently and controling the cum...

when i lost my verginity at 21, my cock have grown a little, and i hate use condoms... almost painful putting this... buyig big condms was the solution..

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I wear them regularly. I am a big shooter, so it saves a lot of time cleaning up. And I love the sight of the amount of cum inside getting bigger and bigger as I am filling up the condom.