have you ever worn a speedo? why? ,poll

rlit195908

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1 Do you own a speedo ? How many? 2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? 3. What was your age? 4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? 5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? Women can wear shorts shors or mini skirts in public. I own 3 pair speedo Red, Black, Blue, 49 age only wear as underwear now, i would wear more if more men did. I do not like the new swimwear they call Border shorts. Might just have on Regular pants, thank you

boukoutla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was a long time ago.I wish I could still hang around on the beach with my yellow or light blue speedo, exhibiting a nice basket between my thighs.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
1 Do you own a speedo ? How many? 2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? 3. What was your age? 4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? 5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? Women can wear shorts shors or mini skirts in public. I own 3 pair speedo Red, Black, Blue, 49 age only wear as underwear now, i would wear more if more men did. I do not like the new swimwear they call Border shorts. Might just have on Regular pants, thank you

Yeah I swim regularly on a team (and compete) so it is standard. but I also choose to wear one at the beach. Only own one at a time, but they wear out sorta quickly from chlorine. am 47 now. Color- Usually black, but also black with blue stripe which I prefer (pic). Had red with white stripe years ago.

Attachments

Reactions: sweetlucky12

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 Do you own a speedo? YES
How many? 1
2. Have you ever worn a speedo? YES
3. What was your age? First when I was 12 and continue to do so because I swim.
4. What color speedo have you worn, or own? Black
5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? If it weren't looked at like you were gay I would wear one at the beach. You have to have a good body though, which I have.

foxlad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 Do you own a speedo? YES
How many? 4
2. Have you ever worn a speedo? YES
3. What was your age? When I first started to swim - so about 4
4. What color speedo have you worn, or own? Black, red, blue

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1 Do you own a speedo ? Yes
How many? 2-3

2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? Yes

3. What was your age? The first time? When I was a kid

4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? Navy, orange, patterned

5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? Doubt it

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wear a Speedo, now and then, even though there are those who think I shouldn't at my age. However, I still have the same size waist I had when I was 30. Problem, though, is that I have to pull my dick back under my balls and stick it up the crack of my ass. Otherwise, a Speedo just doesn't cover my meat. It's fucking uncomfortable. I supposed if I were a drag queen, I would be used to "hiding my candy", but I'm not. I'm a fit polar daddy with a big dick working hard to keep my abs flat and looking good (hardest part of my life -- so, I don't have much to complain about).

Since when was it made illegal for men to wear Speedos in the USA? Is that yet another civil liberty Bush has secretly appropriated in the name of Home Pie Security?

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Speedos are gorgeous, "classic"-cut or bikini (on really slim guys).
Used to wear my black one or my blue& white striped one to the clothing optional beaches all the time, then would shuck 'em off for some nude volleyball and such. I always like the sensual feel of the fabric, too... I agree with Midlife bear: what's going on with this massive de-sexualization of men's swimwear/ sportswear in this country? I personally think it's due to emulation of hip-hop/street culture - which loves to see women & girls in midriff & thigh-baring garb (the tighter the better - some, like Mariah Carey look like sausages about to burst through their casings!)...but the guys, well that's quite another matter - just can't show their stuff (only fags do that, don't you know?). So, now, we have whole basketball teams wearing flowing, knee-length skirts, swimmers in those godawful dolphinesque leotards (on which Speedo collaborated!), beachgoers in some variation on golfer's shorts...the madness goes on and on...

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a Speedo, now and then, even though there are those who think I shouldn't at my age. However, I still have the same size waist I had when I was 30. Problem, though, is that I have to pull my dick back under my balls and stick it up the crack of my ass. Otherwise, a Speedo just doesn't cover my meat. It's fucking uncomfortable. I supposed if I were a drag queen, I would be used to "hiding my candy", but I'm not. I'm a fit polar daddy with a big dick working hard to keep my abs flat and looking good (hardest part of my life -- so, I don't have much to complain about).

Since when was it made illegal for men to wear Speedos in the USA? Is that yet another civil liberty Bush has secretly appropriated in the name of Home Pie Security?
N2N Bodywear - Men's swimwear, underwear, erotic wear, sportswear, clubwear

These speedos can accommodate a large member..:cool:

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like wearing speedos to show my body off and try to hide my cock by pushing it back beween my legs. I dont care if they can see my cock from behind !!!!

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No men should ever wear speedo's unlessing competing in a swimming competition. As someone who works in a speedo shop I can tell you, you don't look good, you don't look cool and you certainly aren't impressing anyone.

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No men should ever wear speedo's unlessing competing in a swimming competition. As someone who works in a speedo shop I can tell you, you don't look good, you don't look cool and you certainly aren't impressing anyone.

So...just who SHOULD wear a Speedo, only skinny little twenty year olds who look like beanpoles?...Give me a break! If you're the best sales representative the Speedo organization has got they'd best give you the sack quick!

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You do realise that main profits of the speedo organisation are swimming costumes for women. Infact middle aged women are most frequent customers, 40 year old fat men aren't.

Well, I guess you'd better start sucking up to your customer base, then (I'll bet not many of them would buy anything from you if they knew how you felt about them), unlessin you want to lose those commissions.

BTW, 40 year old fat men often amuse themselves spanking the asses of stroppy 20- year-old beanpoles who fancy themselves straight while busy flitting from pic to pic on big dick websites!

hugehawaiiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hell yeah, i love to wear speedos. i have one tight skimppy red one, two black ones with thiker sides, and green which is two sml for me now( my dick is to big for it, it is going to rip it open at the seems soon)i love wearing them at the beach or at the pool, and frizzle, if you think im not impressing anyone you are so wrong. when i walk down the beach or just hang out by the pool with out even trying i get peoples attention, alot of them are guys, guys with kids(ha ha ha) i get even more looks when i where my tight blue thong with the almost completely see through pouch and cock ring.