100% Gay, 0% Straight

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. no
2. n/a
3. 13 (freshman gym class manditory swimming; had to wear speedos.. really wish i had owned my own...
4. red
5. probably not.

How did you wear speedos for gym class if you don't own one?
Did the school supply them?
If so, did you get to wear the same one every class or was there just a general shared supply?

1. Nooo.

2. Yes sir, I have.

3. Like 15-18 (That was my uniform for the swimteam in high school)

4. Black

5. No. I find them a tad uncomfortable.

You were on the swim team but don't own a speedo? what did you do with it? did you have to return it at the end of the season?

SwimmerEMT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1)YES 4 BRIEFS 3 JAMMERS
2)YES
3)13-18 I Swim and am a lifeguard
4) Black (currently wearing) Blue and Red (my favorite)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1 Do you own a speedo ? yes
How many? 1
2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? yes when I was a kid
3. What was your age? 12
4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? dark blue, a variety
5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? no, I don't like the way they fit/bunch up...am too used to wearing boxers. Casual wear? not for me- not comfortable- like to breathe a bit. and as someone mentioned- you reallyh have to have a 'specific' body to pull a speedo off

Priapus Lover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Do you own a Speedo? How many?
Yes. I honestly couldn't tell you how many without going in and counting them. Probably at least a couple dozen. I was on the swim team in high school, and later used to swim laps for aerobic exercise.

2. Have you ever worn a Speedo?
I've actually worn practically no other kind of swimwear since I was about 5. Seriously. And that's here in the good ol' U.S. of A.

3. What was your age?

See above.

4. What color Speedo have you worn, or own?

I tend to prefer the color combination of red & black, but also go for just about anything that's metallic, regardless of color.

5. If USA let men wear Speedos as casual wear would you?
I do it anyway, whether they let me or not!

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 Do you own a speedo ? How many? 2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? 3. What was your age? 4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? 5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? Women can wear shorts shors or mini skirts in public.

1. No
2. Yes
3. 16 or 17
4. I think it was black or navy blue
5. Um. . . what? The US doesn't limit what you can wear . . . its called freedom, and I would chose not to because it's not comfortable and I'm not so desparate that I need to advertise my penis with a speedo.

You just cant go around exposing your junk because its 'indecent' for the kids running around. Men don't go walking around in their underwear (boxers, briefs or speedos), and women don't go around in bra and panties. Short shorts and mini skirts aren't the same as speedos. I guess the male equivalent would be tight jeans.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1 Do you own a speedo ? How many? 2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? 3. What was your age? 4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? 5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? Women can wear shorts shors or mini skirts in public. I own 3 pair speedo Red, Black, Blue, 49 age only wear as underwear now, i would wear more if more men did. I do not like the new swimwear they call Border shorts. Might just have on Regular pants, thank you

1) Yes, I do, if you count tight-fitting stretchy shorts type made by Speedo.
2) Only one
3) I think I wore them ever since I was old enough to need to wear something when swimming (I was a small kid in the 80s)
4) Blue, black
5) I'm not in the USA, but no, only at the beach or swimming pool. I even think the craze for wearing flip-flops in town in all weathers (in England!) is silly.

Media
frizzle: No men should ever wear speedo's unlessing...
What? I work out every day at a well-known gym. I do about 1500 yards in the mornings and 2000 in the afternoons. I am 53 and am 6'1" and 185 lbs. I am certainly not like I was 35 years ago when I practically lived in my speedos, but there are several guys who swim there who are not in as good a shape as I am. The thing is, none of us are wearing them to impress anyone in the first place. I wear them because wearing the BS (board shorts) that are so popular with the kids is like swimming fully dressed to me.

Priapus Lover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea i wear them all the time... im a waterpolo player, competitive swimmer and surf lifesaver. I don't really have a choice.

Damn! With that enormous gorgeous bulge, I wish you were a lifeguard at my beach! I'd think you'd have a lot of lifesaving to do, with people becoming distracted by it and washing out to sea, or fainting at the sight of something so massive!

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bought one once to wear under board shorts for extra support. But it was a bad fit, baggy in the ass and too small in the "pouch", making for a rather unflattering sight, so I never wore by itself.

If I got more in shape and could find some that fit well, I might wear them on the beach. Preferred colors would be red and black.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't wear mine often though because I tend to get hard very easily and can't stop it. I don't know whether it is the tightness or what, but wearing a speedo often does it. Then I have to quickly ly down on my front or go for a swim in the sea to hide it!

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Getting hard excessively often and at inopportune moments was also an issue which kept me from getting into wearing speedos. Part of it was just the tightness, as I had around 12 switched from briefs to boxers because I got hard too often in the briefs and had limited options for adjusting. With the aforementioned speedos, there was the additional problem of looking at my bulge and getting turned on by how big it was even soft. Then, of course, it didn't stay soft for long and was liable to make not a tent but a picnic awning...

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haven't worn them since being on the swim team in high school. Always made me very self-conscious. Far from showing off, I remember I used to try to stand with someone between me and the bleachers whenever possible.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1 Do you own a speedo ? How many? 2. Have you ever worn a speedo ? 3. What was your age? 4. What color speedo have you worn, or own ? 5. If usa let men wear speedo as casual wear would you? Women can wear shorts shors or mini skirts in public. I own 3 pair speedo Red, Black, Blue, 49 age only wear as underwear now, i would wear more if more men did. I do not like the new swimwear they call Border shorts. Might just have on Regular pants, thank you

Yes I own 3 of them and wore the first one in the 9th grade for swim class. Most of the ones I prefer are dark colored ones and the one I usually wear now is black. I think there are pretty comfortable really, and nobody has ever given me a hard time about them. I totally agree with you on the the board short thing, they just seem to weight me down when wet.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't worn them since being on the swim team in high school. Always made me very self-conscious. Far from showing off, I remember I used to try to stand with someone between me and the bleachers whenever possible.

I can't imagine doing that. If I was expected to wear speedos, I sure wouldn't be hiding. Might that "invite" teasing? I would be proud to show off my natural penis bulge, I mean like if I "had to." I think I would hypothetically avoid the dark colors, and go for the lighter pastel or bright colors, that might show a bulge shadow. I like brighter colors anyhow, and I wouldn't want for anybody to have to "stare" to figure out what they are trying to see. Nothing see-through nor "bulge-enhancing," as that would be kind of "obscene."

But I think swimming trunks were more popular, and I was never on any swim team, so I found no reason to own any speedos.

Had I lived back when all the guys swam naked, then I probably would be swimming naked as well. It would look rather strange, to be the only guy swimming with pants on?

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wear speedo's. Boxers looks better, i know. I shamed myself often for the enormous bulge in the front. I have one normal bal en one, the right, very big bal. And mine penis, not errect is about 12 cmlong and about 10 cm thik. So i cannot hide my penis without pain.
Wear boxers is not nice because my testikels are than pulling arond with walking and swimming and when sitting you have to take care you don't hurt them. Also in boxers the penis is when the boxer is wet, verry visable.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wear speedo's. Boxers looks better, i know. I shamed myself often for the enormous bulge in the front. I have one normal bal en one, the right, very big bal. And mine penis, not errect is about 12 cmlong and about 10 cm thik. So i cannot hide my penis without pain.
Wear boxers is not nice because my testikels are than pulling arond with walking and swimming and when sitting you have to take care you don't hurt them. Also in boxers the penis is when the boxer is wet, verry visable.

I thought it wasn't possible to hide one's penis bulge, in a speedo, anyway.

While a soft penis 5 inches long may tend to show, other people may not notice as much, as they aren't going to be "self-conscious" about somebody else?