Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

hungbilad22

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I went through a phase as a teen when I'd route around in my dad's pants and socks drawer and would wear his briefs and tanga briefs when I was in the house alone. I definitely must have left pre cum stains in them as I used to get so horned up but he never said anything.

I also stayed at my cousin's house over a summer, my older cousin was travelling around Australia and I was staying in his room, there was a pair of worn black boxer briefs in the bottom of the wardrobe and I wore them in bed one night, was so hard wearing them, wanked off and blew the biggest load all over myself. Wish I'd taken them home with me!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went through a phase as a teen when I'd route around in my dad's pants and socks drawer and would wear his briefs and tanga briefs when I was in the house alone. I definitely must have left pre cum stains in them as I used to get so horned up but he never said anything.

I also stayed at my cousin's house over a summer, my older cousin was travelling around Australia and I was staying in his room, there was a pair of worn black boxer briefs in the bottom of the wardrobe and I wore them in bed one night, was so hard wearing them, wanked off and blew the biggest load all over myself. Wish I'd taken them home with me!
and I thought it was just a phase - wearing other guys used undies really is such a turn on and its only a matter of seconds before I've left a trace of pre cum. Pinching them for a long time and wearing them all day feeling your man junk nestling where his man junk had been, in a really well used pair I'd cum off easy, and hey, lucky enough to get a couple of used hot sweaty pairs and I'd sleep with one pair under the pillow. Oh yeh, thought it was a phase but still do it, so, long phase.

hungbilad22

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
and I thought it was just a phase - wearing other guys used undies really is such a turn on and its only a matter of seconds before I've left a trace of pre cum. Pinching them for a long time and wearing them all day feeling your man junk nestling where his man junk had been, in a really well used pair I'd cum off easy, and hey, lucky enough to get a couple of used hot sweaty pairs and I'd sleep with one pair under the pillow. Oh yeh, thought it was a phase but still do it, so, long phase.

I've also taken a few pairs of briefs and boxers over the years from the gym changing rooms when the pull has been too strong to ignore. They are now in amongst the rest of my pants - love wearing them, especially a pair of black briefs that have a particularly loose pouch, that feels like some huge balls and a decent cock had been stretching out for some time.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've also taken a few pairs of briefs and boxers over the years from the gym changing rooms when the pull has been too strong to ignore. They are now in amongst the rest of my pants - love wearing them, especially a pair of black briefs that have a particularly loose pouch, that feels like some huge balls and a decent cock had been stretching out for some time.
Had a pair of old boxers I found on the beach that had been well sued and I always suspected had been used to clean up cum, wore them for a week before they got added to my collection, and always got a boner when I put them on and a wank when I took them off.

Ayecam

Admired Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a student and i live in a apartment with my 3 best friends, we are all students. We are sharing all our clothes and I'm wearing right now boxershorts that aren't mine.
I actually dont give a fuck. I'm pretty sure they already jerked off on my boxershorts but how i said: i dont care. We are yall hygienic

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a student and i live in a apartment with my 3 best friends, we are all students. We are sharing all our clothes and I'm wearing right now boxershorts that aren't mine.
I actually dont give a fuck. I'm pretty sure they already jerked off on my boxershorts but how i said: i dont care. We are yall hygienic
and hey cum is cum

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yeah when you live with a bunch of guys sharing is inevitable especially when everyone sucks at laundry. Sorry for stretching your pouch out bro! lol

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, when I was a terrifically horny kid, one day somehow I happened across a pair of my uncle's underwear, a pair f white fishnet briefs. They seemed so out of character for him, maybe my aunt bought them for him. He was a stocky man with a lot of black chest hair who would go around the house shirtless when we were kids, just saying.. At any rate, those hot briefs appealed to me and they fucking disappeared from their house. I took them home, wore them and always got a kick out of wearing them. Even wore them on a few dates with the ex-girlfriend in high school. Another time I discovered some of my Dad's old time long length white Skivvies boxers with the elastic waistband. That's when I developed the boxer short fetish. I took a couple of pair of those and wore them. One night after a hot parking/fuck session with the ex-girl I hung them on a tree limb at a favorite parking spot and left them there. Hot times and oh what has changed since then.

hotman911

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have worn so many pairs of underwear that wasnt mine I could not even fathom to count how many times. The hottest was at a gym locker room went to get dressed after a shower and my buddy that was with me and shared a locker with somehow (he prob liked mine better) wore mine. I looked around for mine and only found his and they were the skimpy diesel briefs. I thought it was hot to wear someone else briefs for the day.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to sneak my Dads underwear out of the hamper to look for cum stains. I'd smell the crotch as Dad always smelled really good.. just a hint of sweat. I'd try them on but as a kid they were really big on me. As soon as I slipped his underwear on my body I'd get hard. I was a very pervy kid I guess, so I kept it up and when I was old enough and the same waist size as my Dad I'd take each of his days pair out of the hamper when he got in the shower after work.. then I'd wear them the following day, all day. I hit paydirt once when I found a mesh net pair of Dads Jocky briefs and some pictures of I'm wearing them while he was rock hard. I couldn't sneak them to wear as it would have been obvious they were missing (unlike his dozens of tighty whiteys and boxers) so I could only try them on fast while he was in the shower. My having to sneak and hide his underwear came to an end when I got caught, after that dad just said I could wear any of his underwear whenever I wanted, it didn't bother him.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response