Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

Wetnoodle

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of my older brother's body builder friends had me try on both my brothers underwear, get hard in them, and he wanted to see me jack off an cum wearing them. He said knowing he had seen both my brothers in those same underwear was a huge turn on for him, and it seemed like a harmless fetish. View attachment 863143

my uncle did the same with me only his sons underwear. and made it seem like a dare. when i put them on he was recording on his phone. i could see it and he was pitching a tent. kinda strange

Wetnoodle

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do this too, after school, no one home, try on my dad' "adult" briefs...despite the fact we both wore the same brand. Odd, silly?

growing up i would forget my underwear on purpose so my uncle would have to loan me a pair. he usually picked out the biggest torn ripped pair he had so i was hangingout alot when i wore them.

cdouble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My uncle went to college in the town we lived in when I was in junior high and I would steal his jocks and wear them. Snooping in his drawers was the first time I saw condoms.

In college, I lived in a house of 5 guys and we’d wear each other’s underwear. Whoever's we’re coming out of the dryer we’re up for grabs.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wore a pair of my dads bikini briefs yesterday just because they were sitting on the dryer and I grabbed those instead of my briefs. He actually knows I wear his bikini briefs sometimes, he doesn’t care

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore a pair of my dads bikini briefs yesterday just because they were sitting on the dryer and I grabbed those instead of my briefs. He actually knows I wear his bikini briefs sometimes, he doesn’t care
always prefer it if they have been worn

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
always prefer it if they have been worn
Yeah I used to wear worn ones when I was a teen and masturbate wearing them. Turned me on. But if I’m gonna be wearing them underwear my jeans all day I need a clean pair!