Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

dirty_stud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
this thread is fucking hot!
I wore my older cousins underwear and my uncles underwear too

it is hot reading all the postings from other guys and their experience on this
hit me up guys if yyouare you wanna chat about..I'd like to hear more

I once stole a pair of panties from my gf’s mom and loved stroking with them..Everytime I’d see her after that I’d get rock hard. And once when checking on my girlfriends cats while they were outa town I found her moms vibrator...Sucked on it to see what she tasted like while stroking with a dirty pair of panties found in her laundry basket. Mmm

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once stole a pair of panties from my gf’s mom and loved stroking with them..Everytime I’d see her after that I’d get rock hard. And once when checking on my girlfriends cats while they were outa town I found her moms vibrator...Sucked on it to see what she tasted like while stroking with a dirty pair of panties found in her laundry basket. Mmm
you should have slipped into the panties and used the vibrator on your ass instead of your mouth

Reactions: dirty_stud

joekramer202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was looking through my dads underwear draw one day and found a pair of bikini briefs. I got so horny just thinking about wearing them i just had to try them on! When i was wearing them i had the hardest erection i can remebmer and whet outside to walk around almost naked (i grew up on a farm far away from any other houses in the country). I went off to go jerk off behind the storage shed and layout and get some sun and maybe try to get a bikini tan line lol... i wore and jerk off in those those briefs a few more times after that!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wearing the clothes of someone you have a connection with can be a bonding experience. You don't have to be in love with the person to enjoy pulling on their favorite sweater, snuggling up in sweatpants, or hanging in the pouch of their briefs. There's something about that connection to the other person by virtue of their clothing (clean or dirty) that is warm and affirming. Suddenly you feel a little less alone in the world

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
currently wearing some old boxers of my son - found them in a corner of his wardrobe, used.
I'm doing the same with my step son's right now and I'm embarrassed to say reading some of the posts on here I have cum in them too, ewww!

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wearing the clothes of someone you have a connection with can be a bonding experience. You don't have to be in love with the person to enjoy pulling on their favorite sweater, snuggling up in sweatpants, or hanging in the pouch of their briefs. There's something about that connection to the other person by virtue of their clothing (clean or dirty) that is warm and affirming. Suddenly you feel a little less alone in the world

I even went as far as buying a 3 pack of undies which matched my hot straight best mate when we were teenagers but I put a small mark on the label of mine. Whenever we had sleepovers I would look to swap them over so he often ended up wearing mine and I was wearing his. He knew I had some the same as him but he never found out I was swapping them. this went on for a couple of years or so.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm doing the same with my step son's right now and I'm embarrassed to say reading some of the posts on here I have cum in them too, ewww!
that's the thing you should do with them, once I dropped my load in his I put them back in the corner and next day he was wearing them - we did it for a week...they almost walked! Your step son the same size or smaller

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that's the thing you should do with them, once I dropped my load in his I put them back in the corner and next day he was wearing them - we did it for a week...they almost walked! Your step son the same size or smaller

The same size but he's moved in with a girl so I only get to do it now if he comes over for a few days.

I'd love to meet a horny young guy in the UK who would be up for regular swaps

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

THAT is beautifully said and SPOT ON. Of course a sexual component is also nice. brother underwear CK blue.jpg

While the idea of my father's cum-filled underwear is hot, as-is the idea of him cumming in a pair of my underwear, lol...the only underwear I found traces of his cum in were my mothers, from when she put them on after they had sex. As I mentioned in my previous post (a while back) my brother and I used to wear each other's underwear all the time. Usually, they were clean, but there were occasions where we'd swap freshly jizzed pairs to wear all day. There is something erotic about putting on a pair of his cummed underwear, when the load is still warm, and there is something bonding about it too.

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
growing up my stepfather would walk around the house in his nylon bikinis on the weekends
. when i was eleveni got up the nerve to sneak in my parents room and try them on....if fact the first time i shot a load was while i was wearing them. i loved and still do, the silky feeling against my balls as they are cradled in them...of course, i got my balls busted on a regular bases in the lockerrooms at school and dorms in college, i know several of my buddies had stolen my bikinis. i even gave a couple away to a few of my buddies in college.
;-) sharing is caring!

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although he's not a relative, a friend who was staying in my house left a pair of his underwear (FOTL) in the closet when he went on an extended trip. The boxer briefs are one size smaller than what I wear and although I've tried them on, I haven't worn them for an extended period (I'm afraid I might stretch them out of shape--is that true??), I think I will wear them tonight when I crawl under the sheets. He washed everything before he left, so he didn't leave my anything to smell, but just putting them on is a turn-on.