Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A story to relate on this one... my sons visit (and dad is 'free laundry' so... their stuff winds up here on occasion). I did a load of whites and my sons jockstrap got mixed in.

I haven't tried/worn a jock in decades (I had/have horrible memories of those nut crunching bardedwire models...or so I remember) anyhow- my sons was a newer, much softer material- actually looks like it might be comfortable.. I wear snug boxer briefs under at the gym for support and no 'flopping') so I wore his to the gym out of curiousity... WOW. nice, supportive and yea a bit of a turn on.

I washed his and mixed it back in with his laundry and bought my own.

(I did later tell him about it...he was glad he could help the old man...er..so to speak)

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grew up with 4 of us males in one house, unless your name was on the tag or a design you picked out like a star, heart or something they got tossed into the "free range" pile. Often wore underwear that my dad and brothers would wear. I hope they were clean.................... but even if they were dirty no big deal.

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When it is clean , why not??
I do not see a problem. You also lie in a bed in a motel, where other people have slept on the ssme matress! And you also use the toilet, where others have done the same as you do, so, what is the problem wearing underwear from your father or brother, after it is washed of course

goldmine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I would have had a brother to share with. Still wish that I had a brother ! Sounds sexy ! I would have worn a cousins or friends if they were into it. But they would have to be washed and then I would have returned them full of cum !!! And I would share mine !

Last edited:

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience was the same as "BirdinMo":

"Grew up with 4 of us males in one house, unless your name was on the tag or a design you picked out like a star, heart or something they got tossed into the "free range" pile. Often wore underwear that my dad and brothers would wear. I hope they were clean.................... but even if they were dirty no big deal."

Reactions: aceman_23603

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
When I was younger I would go through my father clothes and one day I found a jacket and a tie I could wear to church. I think it trying to be like your dad or mirror him. I have never try on his underwear, but when I found his condom stack. I tear one off and tried it on. I hope he did not count them.

when my uncle stay with us for a short time, I try on his underwear and just wondering how big my cock has to be in fit into his underwear. I think its the same thing that little girl try on their mother clothes and do makeup.

My three years old son put on my sock and shoes and walk around the house and say I am Daddy!