Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
My experience was the same as "BirdinMo":

"Grew up with 4 of us males in one house, unless your name was on the tag or a design you picked out like a star, heart or something they got tossed into the "free range" pile. Often wore underwear that my dad and brothers would wear. I hope they were clean.................... but even if they were dirty no big deal."

There were 6 males, including Dad, in our house when I was a horny teenager. I often went through the dirty clothes, found cum stained underwear--didn't matter whose, and would put one pair over my face and wear the other while I jacked off into it. Then, back in the dirty clothes.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There were 6 males, including Dad, in our house when I was a horny teenager. I often went through the dirty clothes, found cum stained underwear--didn't matter whose, and would put one pair over my face and wear the other while I jacked off into it. Then, back in the dirty clothes.

You ever think you were just putting your own cum rags on your face... or was that part of the appeal?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've jerked off into my dad's asshole business partner's shoes that he kept in my dad's private office for some reason. I think I inherited that passive aggressive trait from dad. I posted this before but again, I "borrowed" a pair of briefs from a German rock-star friend and got off on wearing them and returned them clean. Never wore or even considered wearing dad or brother's.

d_b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my brothers had these special long and tight sport boxershorts, and I just had to try them on. But they were fresh out of the laundery, no used stuff for me!

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a male cousin who moved in with my family when I was 16, he was 22. This was during the Bikers shorts phase. He would wear them without underwear everywhere. I often pulled them out of his laundry and wore them under my clothes. I enjoyed carrying his scent with me all day.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i used to wear my dads briefs in my teens just to fantasize his cock. cause he had a pretty big outline in those and i wanted to see if i have the same size. i wasn't even close though. but wearing them is still hot as hell !
and i thought i grew up in a dysfunctional family, sheesh!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You'd have to be a bit of a perv to want to do that,,, unless it was something out of "necessity".

To want to wear the undies of your lover, hubby or (secret) crush, that's quite another matter :wink:

I was once a house guest at a most wonderful countryside villa of a wealthy Italian woman. I had met a male friend of hers in Roma some weeks earlier, a gorgeous guy who always hang around hot women; he succeeded in flirting with me simultaneously:)

The room for me in the country villa for the weekend was the room that was "dedicated" to him. So, I wanted to place my clothes in the cabinet and pulled out a drawer. His pure white jockeys were there... I put them on my face, smelled the freshness, wore them the next day, took them and still have them. It's been over 15 years,,, a bit of joyful voo-doo :smile: