Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
Only a couple of times with our exchange student brother. He borrowed a pair because he forgot to bring some with him swimming. At that time I wore Jockey Elance briefs. He returned the favor to another water park. They were like my Elance but had a fly. Wish I could fine some like them now.

Reactions: Drewneil99

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have three brothers. I'm #3 of 4. All of our socks, tshirts, and underwear were basically shared. When we all got older it was even harder to figure out.

Like tekken I shared a room with my older brother and our socks, t-shirts and underwear all got thrown into the same laundry basket. After we reached our teens and wore the exact same size, it was impossible to tell whose were whose so we ended up wearing each others stuff all the time.

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not exactly a relative, but my wife and I went to visit some friends that lived two hours away. We planned to spend the day, then come home that evening. We had a good time and they wanted us to stay the night. We had spent some of the day at the mall and had bought some new clothes that we could wear the next day and my friend offered to loan me a pair of his underwear to wear home since I hadn't bought any new ones. Of course, I accepted his offer. Worked out pretty well for me.

Last edited:

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wore my cousing jockstrap one time (back during my teen years). We were at the same swimming party. I didn't own any swim trunks at the time and usually wore gym shorts and a jock. I forgot the jock. My cousin had his and offered it to me. His swim tunks had a built in liner so he didn't need to use his jock. I really don't know if it was freshly laundered or not. I didn't really care either. I just wanted to get dressed and get in pool with all the bikini clad girls.

Last edited:

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
growing up my stepfather would walk around the house in his nylon bikinis on the weekends
. when i was eleveni got up the nerve to sneak in my parents room and try them on....if fact the first time i shot a load was while i was wearing them. i loved and still do, the silky feeling against my balls as they are cradled in them...of course, i got my balls busted on a regular bases in the lockerrooms at school and dorms in college, i know several of my buddies had stolen my bikinis. i even gave a couple away to a few of my buddies in college.

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growing up while in high school and college I shared underware with my dad. Never thought anything about it. It was always cleaned with detergent and clorox so didn't think anything of it

Reactions: Geo80