Have you ever worn your dads/step dad/brother/male realitives underwear?

D_Beau_N_Arrow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a sleepover at a friends place once... and when we were in the kitchen at 2 am, talking. His dad suddenly walked in with some small, tight briefs to get some water. could clearly see a nice bulge...
the next day i saw the same briefs lying for washing in the bathroom, so i had to smell on the cockside... mmmmmmm

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
growing up my older brother borrowed a pair of my briefs on a couple of occassions. He ran out of clean pairs. It wasn't a big deal at all...nothing sexual. Also growing up...my mom once passed on to me some briefs from my dad that he didn't wear anymore that didn't fit him...again no big deal.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope. When my dad has sex with me and my brothers, we're always careful to fold our clothes neatly so as to avoid this problem.

LOL! Seriously, though, I've never done that. I can't believe how naive and judgmental people are being on this, though. If a hetero had posted something about peeking while his sister was showering or something like that, everyone would be shoving their fists into the air and hooting...but a gay man makes some wild, kinky comment about the male members in his family, and you all turn into cranky little Gladys Kravitz clones? (Anyone under 40 will need to ask an elder about that reference.)

gjpedro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Grew up with 4 of us males in one house, unless your name was on the tag or a design you picked out like a star, heart or something they got tossed into the "free range" pile. Often wore underwear that my dad and brothers would wear. I hope they were clean.................... but even if they were dirty no big deal.

Same in our house growing up. Once we were big enough, dad's worked too. Now same with my son who lives with me and my brother.

Reactions: Geo80 and Wetnoodle
D

deleted556573

Nope. When my dad has sex with me and my brothers, we're always careful to fold our clothes neatly so as to avoid this problem.

:laughing:

LOL! Seriously, though, I've never done that. I can't believe how naive and judgmental people are being on this, though. If a hetero had posted something about peeking while his sister was showering or something like that, everyone would be shoving their fists into the air and hooting...but a gay man makes some wild, kinky comment about the male members in his family, and you all turn into cranky little Gladys Kravitz clones? (Anyone under 40 will need to ask an elder about that reference.)

I haven't done that, either. I never had the urge to try this with my dad or brother's underwear. I would have LOVED to do this with a few of my cousins or a few friends. I'm definitely not crucifying anyone for wanting to do this, just not something that appeals to me.

As far as the Gladys Kravitz reference goes: :lmao: I was thinking the EXACT same thing while reading through this thread. I'm not over 40, but I do know exactly what '60's TV show you're referencing. 1164 Morning Glory Circle. :wink:

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wore some of my roomates once. I noticed how his would just clink to his package, so I snuck into his room and grabbed a pair. The form of his dick was still in them. I think he stretched them out or something.

Needless to say I tried them on to see how i fit soft against him but I couldnt last that long ;)