Have you ever wrestled with her

rebv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Me and my boyfriend just like wrestling each other. We always just wrap our arms and legs around each other and watch as we try and break free. :tongue: It's fun. I can tell he likes it as much as I do. We both let each other know if it hurts and we try not to go overboard.

So have you ever tried wrestling with a girl?

Last edited:

GNS27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't tried it on purpose like u guys do but we have wrestled in the moment

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, and she won. Though in my defense i'd have to say that my focus was slightly...occupied at the time.

My last GF and I would wrestle regularly. I had to work to keep it fun for her since I could pin her to the ground by just laying atop her. However it was a fun way to bond and some times it was quite hot. Recommended with the right folks.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife asked me one day why I had just never threw her down and fucked the hell out of her, almost like rape. I told her I had never considered it, but the fact that she brought it up told me she was interested. so the next day, I grabbed her, threw her on the bed, we started wrestling around. I got her panties off, my pants opened, stuck my cock in her. she was super wet, and ready. she started giggling, wrapped her legs around me, and I rode her fast and rough.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep -- and I love shit like this, especially when I let her win, and she knows I'm doing it. Hahah. Sometimes it's fun to be on the submissive side for a sec, before you flip her over and hit that shit from the back side.