Have You Ever??

new2tucson01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have u ever done anything with like a cousin or any family member step or blood, family members gf/bf, anything? How did it happen?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
use the search function to pull up every other creepy incest thread. write down the username of the person who started the creepy incest thread. BCC an email to the usernames you gathered while searching for creepy incest threads. get together and start your own creepy little incest message board where you can have all the creepy incest threads your creepy little incest loving hearts desire.

ml
you might notice NONE of the creepy incest threads get any response other than eeeewwww, uuum no and a suggestion to take their creepy incest loving ass somewhere else.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok i think you guys are being a bit harsh with this OP. Sure, some of the responses elicited are of an incestuous nature, but arguably a step sibling is not incest, a step cousin even less so, and a bf or gf of a family member is not incest in the least. maybe kinda mean but not incest.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done a ton of stuff with family members. Vacations, family dinners, movie night. We've helped each other move and gone to weddings. You should do more things with family members. It's important to keep them close.

Television.Don't forget television.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have u ever done anything with like a cousin or any family member step or blood, family members gf/bf, anything? How did it happen?
Oh yeah, my little brother and I used to mess about a lot - until we were teenagers. There was certainly nothing "creepy" about it (what is THAT all about?) we were and still are very close and are both straight. Boys WILL be boys, no matter what, eh?

Tony

foobear

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

A couple of very not spectacular events with in-laws. One was married to a cousin (that is, no blood kin to me) -- mostly just a little handwork in the front seat of a car, in both cases.

I had a nosy kid brother who spied on me and my friends. He had a lot of mental problems later in life and seems to think those events were performances staged for him to spy on. So I advise never letting family members know you have sex, if you can help it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok i think you guys are being a bit harsh with this OP. Sure, some of the responses elicited are of an incestuous nature, but arguably a step sibling is not incest, a step cousin even less so, and a bf or gf of a family member is not incest in the least. maybe kinda mean but not incest.

The OP asked for blood related situations amoung the list. That is incest. :theyareontome:

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
use the search function to pull up every other creepy incest thread. write down the username of the person who started the creepy incest thread. BCC an email to the usernames you gathered while searching for creepy incest threads. get together and start your own creepy little incest message board where you can have all the creepy incest threads your creepy little incest loving hearts desire.

ml
you might notice NONE of the creepy incest threads get any response other than eeeewwww, uuum no and a suggestion to take their creepy incest loving ass somewhere else.

Soooooooo, is that a no?

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almost banged my mom's cousin's kid in HS. I had no idea we were somehow related. Once I found out I told her we had to stop because it'd be too weird.