Have you ever...

nursejudy: Have you ever asked a guy you have never had sex with if you could suck his cock? If he refused, did you ever ask him again?

jerkin4-10: i think you are going to have trouble finding a guy thats turned down a blowski... :eek: i know i havent... :)

Andrea: Yes - I have asked a man if I could suck his cock.
I have also asked a man if he would take me anally.

I tend to say what I think - and I get into trouble for it.

Andrea xxxx

josh: yeh, i dont think a guy would turn u down! We guyz like it! But women seem to be a lil more um shy i think is the word.

palladen: A guy, turn down a BJ? Maybe in bizarro-land ;)
In all seriousness, not if I didn't know the lady. Has this happened to you Ms Judy?

Tender: well SB has used the im too tired line to turn me down...
he also says he cant feel it much...
hes not a big fan of BJ i guess....

:-/
Tender

ruscular: Call me bizarro! yes I have turn down a BJ before and several times. If I dont know the women, then I am not going to get into it. I have seen too much! And in fact the last woman I turn down for a BJ went out a week lator and beheaded her husband with a shovel. She made headline news for a her bizarre murder. I had bunch of guys call me crazy for turning her down, but after she made the news, the same guys paid me respect for doing the right thing.

palladen: Ack! Not a big fan of BJ?!?
(sigh) to each his own, but great googily moogily!
(bites tongue at Tender's predicament, pun intended).

TragicWhiteKnight: I repeatedly turned down a blow-job from one of the hottest (if a little slutty and size-queeny...or size-queen-in-training, or whatever you'd be at that age) class back when I was 14.

Though the first time I don't think I knew what a blow-job was. And by my third rejection, it just became a big joke between us.

DrummerBoy: Ladies,
If you ask me if you can suck my cock or if I will have anal sex with you I will try not to say no.I don't think i have ever said no,so if people have rejected your advances just remeber that I am here to try to make it up to you.Always trying to right those wrongs. ;D

wvalady1968: Drummer, how valiant of you to volunteer like that! What a sacrifice!

:D
Allie

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1072104756;start=0#2 date=12/22/03 at 09:01:16]I have also asked a man if he would take me anally.[/quote]
Don't you have that the other way around?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One: If a man turns down a BJ, you don't have a man. You have a eunuch.
Two: I've never had a woman outright ask to fellate me. They've asked to have my baby, but never to fellate me. Women are generally somewhat shy about that.

roedhunt: I am pretty blunt as well. There has been times I have asked a man if I could give him head. It was because I wanted to take the relationship slow, or I was on the rag and I dont like having sex during aunt Flos visit..

But one time in my life it was for my ego. It was years and years ago. There was many good-looking men at this club I hung out at. The other women drooled over them and wondered how big they were. But of course they all had girlfriends. Here comes miss ego... me... For my own vanity, I decided to see if I could find out how big they were. So, I propositioned.. and they agreed... I couldn't believe how many men said yes (all of them in fact). Made me cautious in the future of the men I dated after that.... :-/

Tender: [quote author=jonb link=board=women;num=1072104756;start=0#13 date=12/29/03 at 19:29:51]One: They've asked to have my baby, but never to fellate me. Women are generally somewhat shy about that.[/quote]

ANY woman who ASKS to have "your" baby,
is living in ignorant bliss, obviously never had one lol
after i had SB's baby,
he got CUT.
the END!! :D

i can see getting pregnant once, but i dont understand why they do it AGAIN?? whats wrong with them?!

Tender

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, they've done even worse. When I lived on Pine Ridge, I actually saw blonde tourists asking married men to have their babies before in front of his wife!

As for why someone would want to have more than one, that should be obvious. LOL

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I'm not scared (or embarrassed) here--

[quote author=jonb link=board=women;num=1072104756;start=0#13 date=12/29/03 at 19:29:51]

"... If a man turns down a BJ, you don't have a man. You have a eunuch..."

[/quote]

I would turn down a BJ and I'm certainly no eunuch!

(sorry jonb! --to disprove your theory ;)

I would have my reasons to turn down a randomly arranged BJ and they would pretty much be moral reasons, moral choices---pure and simple.

While perhaps being flattered to be asked, I would want something "more meaningful" behind the act.

'Guess I'm showing my age, my changing attitudes, (hopefully good judgment)--whatever!

But, I can't be the only guy who feels this way!
I don't care, really. I simply will not "cheapen" an otherwise meaningful (most pleasurable!) sexual act for myself by settling to get it via some unknown stranger. I tend to want to reserve fellatio for a more opportune time ...from the one I love and trust, and am very much COMMITTED to.

gicast: Great answer! I'm glad to see that there are some 'larger' guys who seem to have a moral compass also. It has been a little eye opening to see that some on here seem to care only about their package, not the emotions and bigger picture! My husband assures me that not all guys are this way, thanks for proving him correct!

mekkler: [quote author=jerkin4-10 link=board=women;num=1072104756;start=0#1 date=12/22/03 at 08:28:48]i think you are going to have trouble finding a guy thats turned down a blowski... :eek:  i know i havent... :)[/quote]

If it was someone that I was not of intimate terms with I would most definately refuse. If we were on intimate terms, she would already know that I don't generally prefer it. Besides I have never know one to be dissapointed to find that I didn't like it. --- "You mean I don't have to do that? Great! oh, and you'll still......GREAT!!!"