Have You Ever?

bondjames399

Expert Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to friends hose one day his mom lets me come in says her son was in his room.. I opened the door i saw two feet in the air andhis ass moving back and forth. He saw me and says shit close the door.. When i did i got a glimpse at who he was fucking it wasnt a girl

Said thought locked door and glad it was me not his mom

I knew the person he was fucking too things were diffent betwween is afterwards

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes Many times.Road trip for swim meet.Was in a bar after a hard day of swimming.The Coach from opposing team have me a drink.We talked and he said he was a great masseuse and could give me a rubdown.So like an idiot.I said yes and went to his room.He said to undress and lay on his bed.I undressed to my Calvins.He laughed and said he wanted to see the area that my speedo covered.He cupped my bulge and squeezed.Then took my waistband and slipped my briefs off exposing my tanline.In the morning he had left and left me a $100.bill.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No.

HYE had fun with an older guy and then found out he was your professor for the next semester?
No, but I did go over to a guys house from online and was staring face to face with my son't kindergarten teacher.