Have You Ever?

No. Hye sneaked inside a construction area of an almost completed house etc and made your mark by jizzing on the wall or carpet. Just to be the first.

• Haha
Reactions: Maximilian22

Oh definitely. All three of them.
HYE fucked an airhostess mid flight?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but in my imagination ....

Getting this back on track. Please respond to the last post, not any random post that you want. Bring back this question that was not answered
Have You Ever successfully made a friend strip naked while hanging together at home as a joke/dare/else in a no sexual situation?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, but in my imagination ....

Getting this back on track. Please respond to the last post, not any random post that you want. Bring back this question that was not answered
s-malt said:
Have You Ever successfully made a friend strip naked while hanging together at home as a joke/dare/else in a no sexual situation?

Yes. On camping trips we would play strip UNO. By the usual rules, the first player to reach 500 points wins, but as it is hard to add up those cards once the drinking starts, we considered the first person to shed all their clothes to be the winner. The shy guys would find ways to stretch this out, even though it reduced their chances of winning. (Our usual female participant was not so shy.)

Have You Ever been accused of fucking over a teepee, speaking of camping tips?

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I did get some road rash on my shaft from fucking my girlfriend so much when we first got together!
We had to take a few days break to heal before plowing into her again!

HYE suffered ay kind of injury or sprain of anything but your dick while having sex?

Reactions: Curious65

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. And the funny thing is, I was the one getting blown.

Have You Ever made someone vomit like Linda Blair in The Exercist when they greedily gulped you cock, and did they have to close down that section the sex club for a cleanup?

• Haha
Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, the first time I fucked my girlfriend bareback (we always used condoms before) and I pulled out and came on her ass and back. She thought I was going to spew on the couch! Turns out she loved cum, as long as it was inside her pussy!

Have you ever pulled out and cum so hard that you got cum in her hair?