Have You Ever?

D

deleted18743001

yes diving completions get me hard.
hEY driven nude late at night.
Yes, a girlfriend dared me to leave my clothes at my house and come stay the night. The walk across the parking lot and up to the second floor was exciting.

HYE had sex at a rest stop?

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, although perhaps not the way the question was intended. I was injured, had my arm in a brace, and could not provide service for myself.

Have You Ever reached around to give someone a helping hand while plowing their ass, and discovered a pussy instead of the expected cock?

• Love
Reactions: janbelk

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes
HYE had a friend give you a helping hand?
yes on the road with a swimmeet.Had to share a bed with another swimmer.During night I felt a hand on my cock and I creamed.
HYE lost your clothes to girls?

janbelk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, although perhaps not the way the question was intended. I was injured, had my arm in a brace, and could not provide service for myself.

Have You Ever reached around to give someone a helping hand while plowing their ass, and discovered a pussy instead of the expected cock?

can you tell more about this situation with friend? how he done that? where u came? he done it with hand? :) pls tell story

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can you tell more about this situation with friend? how he done that? where u came? he done it with hand? :) pls tell story

Yep! I agree @ericbear Please Spill? lol I am sure this is going to be good!

I do not want to bring the thread off topic, but as there are two requests...

I had ruptured my bicep tendon in the left arm. (Not in the gym, but doing the housework. It apparently was a mistake at my age to lift up a 250 lb A/C unit with one arm, after being on medication known to weaken tendons.) Although the repair surgery ended well, there were complications along the way, a second surgery, and I had my left arm strapped into a brace for quite a long time. Due to the limited motion possible in the brace, I was a few inches short of reaching my cock. Unfortunately, I can only jerk off with the left hand, the right simply doesn't do the trick. Also, I was rather self conscious about the injury and brace, and did not feel like engaging in other sexual activity. So my balls were turning blue. But a nice young man, who had helped me with transportation, etc. around the time of the surgery, did provide the needed relief when he stopped by to check on me. No big deal, he just sucked a bit to get me started and then stroked me to completion, although it takes forever to make me cum, but he persisted. Apparently his other half was in a mood, and he wasn't getting any play at home, so I think he quite enjoyed it, too.

Regarding the question I asked, I was fucking a cute boy in a jock at a sex party or sex club, or some such place, and when I reached around and slipped my fingers in his jock pouch to give him a stroke, discovered he was FTM.

Now, please, back to playing the game!

• Love
Reactions: Lathar and janbelk

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes on the road with a swimmeet.Had to share a bed with another swimmer.During night I felt a hand on my cock and I creamed.
HYE lost your clothes to girls?
Only when playing strip poker. Cockrings counted as items of clothing.

Have You Ever had a straight man, with arm around his girlfriend, look at you on the street, and blurt out "You have a huge cock!" presumably in reference to what was swinging in your shorts?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only when playing strip poker. Cockrings counted as items of clothing.

Have You Ever had a straight man, with arm around his girlfriend, look at you on the street, and blurt out "You have a huge cock!" presumably in reference to what was swinging in your shorts?
Never had that happen but a few times have had presumably straight guys who were with their girlfriend / wife / significant other take more than a casual look and/or double take at my crotch.

HYE played a strip version of sport, like strip poker but only strip golf, strip basketball, etc where losing points also meant losing articles of clothing?

D

deleted18743001

Never had that happen but a few times have had presumably straight guys who were with their girlfriend / wife / significant other take more than a casual look and/or double take at my crotch.

HYE played a strip version of sport, like strip poker but only strip golf, strip basketball, etc where losing points also meant losing articles of clothing?
Played Strip Baseball. Every run scored was an item off for the other team. Man, that was a really fun game, we should do that again.

HYE received oral in a taxi?

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not nude, but have ridden bikes with my cock out, on display.

HYE had sex, either jacking solo or with a partner (making out, jacking, oral), in the back seat of a vehicle and had the taxi, Uber/Lyft, limo driver join you?
No,HY E had a taxi driver join you in the backseat and pull your dick out with another guy?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, friend. I was told it was a waste of cum. Well, where were they when I needed them?

Have You Ever encountered a friend immediately after he made a sperm donation, where he had trouble cumming, and he said he wished you had been there?

jocko3

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, when I shared a flat with a female friend she poked her head into my room one Sunday morning - as she often did - and I was mid shag with a guy I’d brought home the night before but been too far gone to fuck that night. I had my legs in the air and he was ploughing my arse. Quite a shock for both of them I think. It did break the flow but we picked up and it was a good shag.

Have you ever been spit roasted and what was the context?

Reactions: JamieP

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I had the opportunity to be one of two guys to spit roast a mutual female FWB, but since it was spur of the moment, and we had no condoms, it didn't happen.

Have you ever been part of a mixed (M/F) 3-some, 4-some, or more-some?