Have You Ever?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes - more than once when someone walked in

Have you ever been scolded by a mother you fucked when she found out you fucked her daughter or by a father you fucked when he found out you fucked his son?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, shit happens, particularly if you're got a big dick and go deep and hard. Sometimes in a major way.

Have you ever seen someone absolutely stunning on line waiting to get into a club, and you figured better look now, because they are way out if you tired old league, but a couple of hours later you were fucking them right on the dance floor?

• Love
Reactions: janbelk

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not on the dance floor but I did fuck a girl who seemed way out of my league. Turned out not to be worth it lol

have you ever stopped having sex with a girl mid fuck because you have changed your mind
No, I finished fucking her. But I did turn down a second session that night and then leave her place because she wanted a relationship and I wanted a FWB. Never fucked her again of course. (shame, could suck cock like a pro!)

HYE decided to cum in a girl/guy bare when you initially intended to fuck them with a condom?

Reactions: Talstar

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, I finished fucking her. But I did turn down a second session that night and then leave her place because she wanted a relationship and I wanted a FWB. Never fucked her again of course. (shame, could suck cock like a pro!)

HYE decided to cum in a girl/guy bare when you initially intended to fuck them with a condom?
No, mostly because I don't like wearing condoms.

HYE jacked off in a public place, thinking you were alone, only to find someone had been watching and/or gave you acknowledgment of your deed?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I did go to a beach where numerous women felt comfortable enough to go topless. (no official or unofficial topless/nude beaches in the area).

HYE happened upon a beach you didn't know was topless/nude, until you got there and saw naked people?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I consider it a lucky week if I have sex 3 separate times with the same person in a week!

Have you ever had sex with more than one person in a day, but not in a party/swing/club/orgy type situation?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, with those 'public' adventures, mostly in automobiles, we were hoping not to be disturbed, and never were. Same with a walk along a rural road, ducking into the trees a little bit to plow standing doggie style.

HYE had sex in a place that you thought was private enough, but got caught by someone?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, several times, often the bouncer/security at a bar. Reactions vary. Here near home, they brought in 3 big guys, and they did not look pleased. On the other hand, in the bar toilet in London he told me that if we were going to fuck, could we please do that in the main bar, as someone might have to crap. (I miss The Hoist...)

Have You Ever realized, as you eyes adjusted to the gloom, that the dark, seemingly private outdoor space you slipped into one night for a blowjob was actually the back of the police department?

• Haha
Reactions: lapdog2001