Have You Ever?

domini

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, several times, often the bouncer/security at a bar. Reactions vary. Here near home, they brought in 3 big guys, and they did not look pleased. On the other hand, in the bar toilet in London he told me that if we were going to fuck, could we please do that in the main bar, as someone might have to crap. (I miss The Hoist...)

Have You Ever realized, as you eyes adjusted to the gloom, that the dark, seemingly private outdoor space you slipped into one night for a blowjob was actually the back of the police department?
nope, but i once had and done oral on a church parking lot... =D

have you ever had sex with an audience?

D

deleted15814551

have you ever had sex with an audience?
Do we count webcam audience and self anal play? Then yes, I had fingered myself multiple times while people watched me. If only real life sex and real people, then no, unfortunately

Have you ever bottomed for straight guy?

Reactions: domini

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, but after inspecting my cock, one told me that she just might turn straight for that. Which is odd, seeing as I'm gay.

Have You Ever been asked by a transsexual if they could use your cock for a while, because they needed to practice suppressing their gag reflex?

xxWFxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes many times I was in boarding school, plus couple times at home...

Have you ever licked your own dick?

xxWFxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, yeah by the roommate in the dorm, but it was alright. We even fucked couple of times on the bet next to him while he was a sleep.
It was with girlfriend at the time, she was in the same dorm.
Have you ever fucked twins?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes I have I dated this girl and we had seX the next time I saw her brother he told me that circumcised guys were smaller than uncircumcised guy and that his sister told him I was circumcised. I told him that being circumcised had nothing to do with size he asked me to prove it so I whipped my cock out and so did he we were both the same but I beat him in girth . he reached down and jerk ed my cock on thing led to another and we shared each others sperm

hye had sex with one of your friends mom

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes but not my parent

have you ever had sex with someone who said it was their first time but you found out later it wasn't?